Chapter Six: Blood Spill.

"You son of a bitch! How dare you come into my home, kill my wife and take what is ours? Do you even know the consequences? Say your prayers Dragonskull because these are your final moments!" shouted Haraldstorm.

"Oh no! Please don't kill me for what I've done to you. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to kill your wife. I only came for the Ox-gem.... !" The tone of Dragonskulls voice changed at once. "I bet you were expecting those lines from me! You fool! You come to my turf and threaten to kill me? Who do you think I am? I AM DRAGONSKULL THE GREAT, you worthless piece of shit!"

The door behind them shut closed.
Sabretooth, accompanied by pirates came into the room.

The pirates didn't seem to have imprisoned him. A chill went down Haraldstorms spine.

"We knew you were coming Harald your brother told us everything!" said Dragonskull.

Harald, with his eyes wide open, couldn't believe what he just spat out.

"Your brother informed us that you were coming, so we left the east side of the Manor unguarded to get your hopes high! Aren't I brilliant? Your brother was the mole!"

Harald was shocked. He looked at his own brother's eyes. There was no guilt on his face whatsoever. Infact he was smiling at Harald.

"This can't be", said Harald to Dragonskull. "You are lying!".

He turned to Sabretooth and yelled.

"Tell me that he's lying brother!".

"Oh how I wish I could brother. But he is not!" said Sabretooth.

Sabretooth gave an evil smile that Harald has never witnessed before. It was the most evil thing he had ever seen.

"Not only this once brother. It was I who planned the attack on Asmorath for Dragonskull while we were out at sea. I was the one who told all the weakspots and the weaknesses of the island. I was the master mind behind the attack".

Harald almost fainted. It was as if he was in a bad dream. As Sabretooth was confessing, one of the pirates slit every single Viking throat in the room except for Harald's and Sabetooth's.

"I specifically told Dragonskull to shoot your wife in the head. I knew that you would react! I knew that it would make you take revenge from Dragonskull! Hence here we are!" said Sabretooth.

Harald rose to attack Sabretooth. But at once Dragonskull punched him in the face. Harald went across the room and hit a wall nearby.

"Why did you do something like this brother? Why did you forsake us, forsake your tribe?" asked Haraldstorm.

"Why you ask? Our worthless and cowardly father gave you the throne while I was the rightful heir to Asmorath, I was the eldest of the family! I should be the one to wear the crown of the Holy Ox! Not you!" shouted Sabretooth. "But our father saw something in you that I didn't posses and gave you the throne instead. Now tell me if I am wrong Little brother!"

Harald interfered. "But you said that I deserved it too! I wore the crown that day with your consent as well brother! What happened to the good Sabretooth I once knew?"

"I said I was okay with it because I didn't want to be known as the brother who was jealous of his little brother! I couldn't sleep for a fortnight. I was so angry at my father. I was so angry at you. I once got out of my bed in the middle of the night to strangle you in your sleep. But I was scared to do it myself"

Sabretooth continued...

"Maybe that's what he saw in you, your fearlessness and your courage. Anyway little brother it is time for you to die. Now the history books will say that Captain Dragonskull killed you instead of the jealous elder brother" said Sabretooth.

Sabretooth nodded at Dragoskull as he took out his famous pistol and shot Harald in the head.

]