Introduction.

Long ago there were five powerful tribes. The seafaring Vikings, the noble Samurais, the bloodthirsty Aztecs, the mystical Egyptians and the wicked Pirates.

In the earliest days of their existence, they battled furiously, in what came to be known as the first tribal warfare.

 After much bloodshed, destruction and death, the treaty of the five great tribes was signed, by securing peace in the realm.

To ensure that there would never be another war so violent as the last, the five great gems, (Ox gem, Lion gem, Eagle gem, Serpent gem & the Dragon gem), which were crafted by one hundred craftsmen and enchanters from each tribe, were divided among the tribes to balance the power of the others through a mutual understanding. These gems were the most sacred possessions held by each tribe with much esteem for their mystical powers which fueled each one of the five great weapons held by each tribe.

These weapons harnessed the power of the gems, making the weapon and its wielder an unstoppable juggernaut of destructive force. The right to wield a Great weapon was held by the ruler of each tribe, granting them absolute power over their foe.

There was however, a sixth weapon, the 'weapon of the immortals' which was said to be the most powerful weapon of all, and its wielder was prophesied to unify the tribes.

For centuries the tribes coexisted peacefully, trading and communicating without any kind of issue, until one incident ruined 'The Treaty of the Five Great Tribes'.
***
Please note that the Egyptians possessed a time manipulation device which has allowed them to exist until now.