"I need to get the oil on your legs and torso, babe" I said as I stood up and turned around; ass facing him while I leaned over and began stroking his legs and then began to move towards his thighs.

"Oh Jesus" he uttered as I grabbed his now rigid and hard cock and applied the slippery oil to it.

He sat up and somehow managed to keep hold of me even though we were both slippery from the oil and lotion on our bodies.  He turned me around and put me back on him with me now facing him.  He lifted me up just enough so he could enter me.  I let out a small cry as he completely filled me with his rock hard cock and felt how easily it was for him to enter me.  No resistance.

"So much for relaxing first" he murmured.  "Come on baby – move with me" he moaned as he gripped my hips with his long, slender fingers.  We began moving and I started clenching around him while moving in circular movements.

"Oh fuck, baby – you feel so good" he croaked.

"Mm, I know baby, I know..." I managed to whimper.

"I could lie here in the sun and make love to you all day, baby" Harry purred into my ear.  He then took my earlobe into his mouth and sucked on it. Goosebumps rose on my skin.

I continued riding him and massaging my breasts and staring at him while I moved in circular motions grinding myself into him.

"Oh baby, just like that" he gasped.  "I love being in you – this is something I don't ever want to do without." He said.

"You don't have to baby" I moaned as my orgasm was nearing.  "Oh God baby – I'm going to cum..." I trailed off as I began clinching around Harry's cock and felt his thrusts begin to become more urgent.

"Right there with you baby...oh fuck" he groaned as we both hit our climax.

It was absolutely mind blowing.  As we both finished out our highs I collapsed on him after feeling him cum in me and me around him, hugging him to me.

"I like this California sunshine, Harry" I managed to utter.

"Yeah, I knew I loved it out here but this will definitely be one of my favorite ways to spend time by the pool" he chuckled.

"You ready for a swim, babe?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let's play in the water, baby." He replied. 

I stood up and walked to the pools edge at the deep end.  I dove into the water and could hear him dive in behind me.  The water felt so cool and refreshing.  As I swam up to the top and emerged with my head above water I turned and saw Harry swimming towards me.  His arms grabbed me around the waist as he joined me above water.

I wrapped my legs around him as he guided us to the side of the pool.  He leaned into me and kissed me tenderly on my lips and then my neck.

"Mm, are you trying to go another round, Mr. Styles?" I admonished him.

"Mm, not sure I'm ready for another round just yet, Miss Em; but give me some time – I'll be ready for you." He smirked at me.  "I just want to stand here and make out with my girlfriend if that's okay with you."

"I like the way your mind works, Harry." I said into his lips as we began kissing again.  We made out for what seemed forever; a beautiful and wonderful forever. 

All of a sudden we heard a bell/buzzer go off in the house.  We grabbed each other even tighter and I glanced at him with a look of surprise.

"What was that, babe?" I asked.

"Someone is trying to get my attention at the gate.  Let me see who it is.  It better not be the fans; they've been warned." He grunted as he hesitantly let me go and pulled himself out of the pool.  He walked over the lounge chair and grabbed a robe.