[ MONSTA X's Shownu ] I CAN BE YOUR HERO

Start from the beginning

As I was about to get up, out of a sudden, a pair of hands pulls me down, causing me to fall on him. It was the guy named Junhoe.

"Yah yah, Junhoe ah, let me go." You start to panic when he suddenly put his hands on my waist, hugging me tightly.

"_________, I... I never.. got.. a chance to say this... I actually has.. been watching you all this time.. You are..soo damn..hot. " he mumbles with a creepy smiles.

"You're drunk. Let me go, please..Anyone help me!!!" I scream for help. Unfortunately, no one notice the scream, thanks for the loud song.

Suddenly, Junhoe turns his body which causing me to be underneath him. I tried to escape but he was too strong.

I start to tremble as his face begins to come closer to mine. I was desperately trying to avoid but I failed. Our lips met. I shake my head, trying to break the kiss but it didn't work. I finally give up. Tears starts flowing down on my face.

After accidently bits his own lips, he finally stops.

But, I can feel his hands slowly unbutton my blouse, one by one. I turned pale. As I was about to screams, he slapped me, really hard.

"I.. I'll kill you.. if .. you scream..bitch"

My ears start buzzing and I begin to lose my consciousness.

"help..." I still trying my best to stay conscious and calls for help. I can hear the guy cursing.

I look at him and the last thing I saw was his fist flying straight at me..

_________

SHOWNU'S POV

I asked my manager to stay for a while after the dinner wraps up.

I wanted to offer ___________ for ride. She lives near our dorm and we can drop her off like we usually did.

From the parking lot, I can see that that she goes back and forth, helping the staffs to get in the cabs. That girl is amazingly kind. She didn't even get anything from doing that but yet she did this all the time whenever we were out for our company's dinner.

Honestly, I do have a crush on her. She's so adorable. Her stares, her voice, and her personalities are too perfect to handle.

She is a very easy going person. Like she can fit so well in whatever situation she's in without being awkward, unlike me.

Plus she really helps me and my members when we were having a hard time preparing for our debut. She comfort us whenever we were feeling depressed, trying her best to cheer us up.

"Hyung, where is ________? I don't see her anymore. Did she left?" Minhyuk ask.

Yeah, its been almost 10 minutes since we last saw her entering the restaurant again.

"Aniyo. I don't see exiting the restaurant. She probably still in there." I answered.

"Its very late now. Should we go get her?" I.M said from his backseat.

"Hmm. Arasso. Kaja"

As we were walking towards the restaurant, I noticed that the restaurant is already close. Jooheon knock the door before entering and we were greeted by the staffs.

"I'm sorry but we have closed" the female staffs told us politely.

"Actually we are looking for a friend of ours. Can you give us a minute?" Wonho ask.

"Sure sure. Come in" she's giving us a permission before heading to the kitchen.

After examining the area, Kihyun found the switch and turn it on.