09 -- Bacon Withdrawl Syndrom

A lot of you guys liked the last chapter, so thank you. Thank you all for commenting and voting. I tried to make this chapter extra long for the most amazing fans ever. I also updated early:)

So nothing big happens at the dance... but who knows about after that... Hehe. This is a very big chapter so please comment and vote telling me how you feel and what you think about it. Thanks for reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked downstairs in my dress. My makeup matched it and my hair was down in curls. The Fall Bash was one of the two dances for Juniors. I walked down the stairs. All of the guys gasped. “Wow, you look beautiful,” Alex smiled. They all nodded in agreement. I blushed.

“Thanks, guys.” I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it to reveal Cody.

He dropped his jaw when he saw me. “Whoa, you look amazing.” I smiled and kissed him. Somebody pulled me back. I looked back at Noah. He shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

“Thanks.” Everyone else’s dates arrived soon. Garrett’s mom took all the photos and things before the limo showed up and we rode to eat and then the dance. I wasn’t that big on dancing so I just hung out with all the guys.

Cody smiled at me. “Will you please dance with me?” he asked. I shook my head. “If you do when we finish I promise we can kiss.” That got my attention, and the rest of the guys. I smiled and led him to the dance floor.

What this guy lacked in sports, he made up for in dancing. A crowd gathered around as they watched us dance. I felt embarrassed because my dancing was terrible. After the song ended I was relieved they all went back to their own dancing. “I didn’t know you could dance.”

He smirked. “Yeah, and I didn’t know that you could kiss so good, but I guess I’m going to find that out,” he smiled and kissed me. I threw my arms around his waist. He played with my hair. I kissed him harder.

“Look who went and got herself a boyfriend.” I heard. I looked back at Ashley and her date, Braden. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Cody starting to walk away. “Oh, don’t leave on account of me. I just want this to be your most memorable Fall Bash ever.” I saw her grab the punch bowl, but before she could dump it Cody had grabbed it from her.

I smiled. “Sorry, Ashley, looks like your little plan didn’t work out, so if you don’t mind leaving in shame,” I smiled with fake sweetness. She scowled and walked away. I ran into Cody’s arms. “Thanks. You’re the best,” I kissed him. I pulled back and looked over to see Alex waving at me. “Hey I’m going to go hang with the guys. Can you go get me that punch?” He nodded.

I walked over. “What’s up?”

Alex dragged me to the dance floor. “You promised me a dance.”

“Are you sure your date’s okay with that?”

He rolled his eyes. “I haven’t seen her since the beginning of the dance when I refused to dance to some stupid song,” he shrugged. I laughed as we started dancing. It flew by quickly and a slow song was on next.

He shrugged and put his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. We swayed back and forth slowly staring into each other eyes. He gently pressed my head against his chest and pulled me closer. I listened to his heart which beat in rythm with the music. “Danni,” I looked up at him, “when I kissed you-” he started to say before somebody cut him off.

“Don’t mind if I steal her do you?” somebody asked. I turned around to see Cody. I smiled and traded partners. I immediately put my head on his shoulder. He was nowhere near as tall as Alex. I snuck a small kiss in, but he pulled me in closer and kissed me more intensely.