Prologue

Seriously? How'd you even end up like this? You stared at the mountain, and the trail leading to class E.
It seemed ridiculous to you. Being sent to Class E without a single explanation.
You grades were just as good as Asano Gakushuu's. Not to mention that you are a first class assassin currently trained by other pro assassins, including your dad.
You were going through harsh trainings each day and still managed to keep your grades together.
You wondered what you did to make you deserve being in the end class.
It wasn't like you looked down on them or anything. You just hated the fact that the people who were once your friends from the main building would eventually look down on you.
Although, you've never had much friends to begin with. You were always emotionless and cold to others. The look in your (e/c) eyes often scared them away. The truth is, you did have emotions, you're human after all. You were just particularly good at holding them in, so good laughs never escaped your mouth a single time. Although as the years passed, you've nearly forgotten what emotions really were. It's been 4 years since you last cried.
This was also due to many rules and trainings you were given as an assassin.
You were constantly being reminded of that your sole purpose was to kill and you have never hesitated to kill your target. You were pretty strong for a 15 year old. Hell! You've killed dozens of people with your own two hands. Many have wondered how'd you ever manage to stay so calm.

------

"You must remain emotionless at all times and never allow your heart to be softened. You must not shed a single tear..." You reviewed the rules once again. Like you do everyday. In fact, reviewing the rules everyday was also a rule too. To remind you what your purpose was.
After you finished reviewing the rules, you took a deep breathe and slid the door leading to the classroom open. Little did you know you're life was about to change.

-------------

Omg okay this was the prologue I hope you all are just as excited to read this as I am excited to write it XD I'm sorry if there were any grammar mistakes I'm pretty bad at it 😅 also I will try my best to update as soon as possible! Stay tuned for chapter 1 :D