Chapter Twenty Four :)

*one week latter, Taylor's POV****

Everyday I sat there waiting for him to wake up... yet he never did. I refused to leave, I wanted to be the first one he saw when he woke up. That is if he wakes up... God I have got to stop thinking like that. Alex hasn't talked to me at all, but I don't care. I cant talk... the only thing I can do is wait. Wait; for the person I love most to wake up. Wait; for him to be okay. And wait; for me to be happy again. But every time I lose all hope I remember something I used to tell myself every time I switched foster homes. 'If your going through hell; keep going.' And that's exactly what I am doing.

There is no choice but to keep going...

"Ma'am?" I turned and saw the nurse standing there concerned. "I was just wandering if there was anything I could get you... since you have been sitting here for quite a while." The nurse said and I shook my head no. She gave me a sympathetic smile and a nod, then walked out of the room.

I put in my head phones and turned my ipod of shuffle. The one that Got Away by Katy Perry came on. Each line stuck in my head as I held back tears... "I should have told you what you meant to me." The words swam in my head as I looked down at my feet. "I wish money could by a time machine, cant replace you with a million rings." I let a tear fall out as I listened closer to the words.

It seems like all I have ever done in my life is cry. Nothing has ever gone my way... I used to think I would never be happy. But then I met Austin and everything turned around. I remember every little thing; our first kiss, the first time I saw him, when I read his journal. I chuckled a bit at the memory, I still remember every word his journal had by heart.

I heard his voice even... it sounded so clear. Like it was actually real... but I knew it was just my mind playing tricks. Until I heard it clearer.

"Where am I?" I turned and my heart skipped a beat. I cried tears of joy as I grabbed onto his hand. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me in confusion.

AUSTINS POV

*while he is in coma*

I opened my eyes as a soft wind blew onto my skin giving me the chills. I looked at my surroundings,  bright white light shone in my eyes as I covered my face. I looked down and saw green grass under my feet. The sound of birds and the wind filled my ears.

"Where am I?" I asked in a whisper. "That doesn't matter." I turned around and saw a figure. I could barely make it out though, it looked so distant but yet so close. I shut my eyes and opened them again, expecting that this was all just a dream.

"Do you know why you are here?" I looked closer but still couldn't make out the figure. I slowly shook my head confused... what the heck is going on. "I want you to answer something for me." The figure said again in a deep voice, I ran a hand through my hair again.

"Who is the most important person in your life?" I closed my eyes only seeing images and memories of Taylor. Her smile, her eyes, her hair, everything. This wasn't a hard question. "Taylor." I whispered, the figure chuckled. "Thought so... that was very brave; what you did." I nodded remembering the slight pain I felt before everything disappeared.

"I would do anything for her." I replied... the figure started to disappear. "Just make the right decisions son." Son? Is that... no it cant be... "Dad!" I yelled chasing the figure but it kept getting smaller. "I love you." He said and I replied. "I love you too." And with that my knees felt weak, I feel to the ground and the white light came back. And I don't know what happened after that.

All I know is all of the sudden I was awake...

TAYLORS POV

"Where am I?" I chuckled a little and he looked over at me. "Who are you?" He asked and my smile disappeared. "E-Excuse me?" I asked, my voice shaky. I cant believe this... "Who are you?" He repeated and I let go of his hand. "Austin... you don't remember m-me." I replied tears threatening to spill. "No.." Austin said looking around the room. Time stopped and I felt myself getting lightheaded. I slowly got up with a blank expression leaving Austin confused. I walked to the waiting room getting stares from people, its probably cause I look like a wreck.

I went up to the telephone and dialed Michele's number. "Hello?" I sniffled a bit and took in my breath. "uh Michele Austin is awake... but he doesn't remember anything." I replied and I heard nothing except the beeping indicating that she had hung up. I sighed letting a single tear roll down my cheek.

It just seems like its one bad thing after another....

________________________________________________

Okay, for the next chapter, lets get.... 5 more votes! please comment if you don't mind! Love  you guys!!!!!!!!! :)

Unexpected (Austin Mahone FF) *Completed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें