Chapter Twenty Two!

Okay I have been running out of ideas so the book will be ending soon unless I get some new ideas. If you have a suggestion though I am open to anything! Remember, make the heart glow please! 100 is my goal!! :)

_______________________________________

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Yeah that's what I am. I cant believe I did that. Do you ever have that feeling where the only option is for you to just pray for a miracle. I didn't forget her. I just didn't recognize her. Their has not been a day when I don't forget about her. But I mean she just looked so different. I mean her clothes, hair... and the fact she was wearing makeup.

I don't even like the girl my manager is making me date. Its all for publicity anyway. I felt fresh tears fall down my face as her words replayed in my head. "Austin... I am sorry. I am sorry that I ever fell in love with you. I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough for you. I'm sorry that I trusted you and most of all... I'm sorry I ever met you. Austin you forgot about me. Do you know how much that hurts? Especially for the one you love most to forget about you. I know what its like to be forgotten. But now that you have forgotten about me I finally understand. You don't love me." Yeah she has no idea how much I love her.

And those words shattered my heart. It kills me to know that the girl I spent so long trying to protect is probably crying because of me. I don't want her to ever cry, but now I am the reason for her tears. But those last words... those made me realize there was nothing to live for. "I hate you." I will never forget her telling me that. But I know it's true. Why would she love me anymore? I broke her heart. She's better off with Alex anyway.

It least Alex recognized her. And Alex wouldn't make her cry everyday. I mean it hurts to know that she is dating Alex, but as long as she is happy. And of course I am jealous, but its my fault I am in this mess. If only I wouldn't have been such a jerk. I don't feel like living.

Maybe I could just stay here the rest of my life. I could just be locked up in my room. I have my phone and laptop.... besides Taylor that's all I need to live.

I sighed and for some reason I was drawn to the scrapbook. I opened it and looked at all the pictures of Taylor and I. Some were with Alex, that was when we were all inseparable. I smiled but cried while I looked through it. At the end I was silently sobbing.  I got distracted by my phone ringing.

I rolled eyes and picked it up seeing my managers name on my phone.

"Hello?" I asked trying to sound normal.

"Yo Austin you need to get down here now. Your new single is supposed to come out tomorrow." Justin, my manager replied. I groaned and hung up. I got up groggily and headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were red and puffy. My cheeks were tear stained and I looked like a piece of crap. I took a shower and when I got out I put on a white t-shirt with a varsity jacket. I put on a red snapback and some jeans with my blue sneakers.

I washed my face again and tried to look normal. I decided I looked presentable and walked downstairs slowly. "You really messed up." I turned and saw my mom looking at me with her hands on her hips. "Wow thanks mom I didn't realize." I said sarcastically while trying to hold my tears back.

"You know... you two may not get back together but you need to make it up to her." My mom said and I decided she was right. I hugged her and she hugged back.

"I love you Austin. Everything will be okay." She said and I smiled a bit while walking out the door. I grabbed my keys and went to my car. I hopped in and as I was pulling out I saw Taylor and Alex in Alex's front yard. Alex was chasing her around and she was laughing. I remember her laugh. I used to mock her laugh just to make her laugh even more. I watched as she fell on the ground and Alex landed on top of her.