HMFF16-Interruptions

Chapter 16...Interruptions

Dawson chased me into the bedroom. I jumped on the the bed thinking I'd be safe. Oh was I wrong. He had me right where he wanted me. He crawled on the bed like a lion after it's prey. I couldn't help but start to giggle as he got closer.

"There's nowhere to run," he purred looking me over.

"Oh no!" I stated mockingly.

He crashed his lips on mine. The kiss wasn't gentle at all. That felt like a sign of how much he needed me. I broke the long kiss, he moved to my neck. As soon as he did I inhaled deeply. My neck was definitely a weakness.

"Someone's excited tonight," I panted. Why was I out of breath already?

"Babe when I'm around you I'm always excited. Heck I've been excited since the first day I laid eyes on you," Dawson over exaggerated.

I really liked his cheesy response. It turned me on so I decided to take over. I pushed him on his back, and straddled his waist. You could say I was in pure bliss.
I removed his t-shirt that I was wearing. His expression was priceless when he found out I wasn't wearing a bra. Hey I wasn't complaining. Tell you the truth I found my breast kinda hot as they've gotten bigger. I played with the buttons on his shirt, teasing him. Dawson sighed. The foreplay was making him antsy. Then I ripped the shirt open, and buttons went flying everywhere.

Dawson flipped us over to where he was on top. I could tell he really wanted me right now. I was watching him remove his pants to remove when a loud pricing cry rang in my ear.

"Hudson," we both sighed. I threw his t-shirt back on and went to check on Hudson. It wasn't shortly afterward I heard the water running. I guess Dawson need the cool down some.

I walked into Hudson's room to find him with a tear stained face. The sight broke my heart. I didn't know why he was crying. I picked him up, and went to sit in the rocking chair. I decided I would just rock him till he fell back asleep. Hudson leaned up against me, snuggling to my chest. I played with his hair. Then I felt his forehead.

No wonder he was crying he had a fever. Awe poor little guy, I wonder what made him sick. Well he could have picked up something from the hospital today.

"Is everything all right in here?" Dawson asked stepping into the room. You could definitely tell he had just taken a shower. He was wear some old plaid pajama bottoms.

"Hun, Hudson has a fever. I think he may have caught something when he went with you today," I frowned.

Dawson felt Hudson's head and I knew he was reassured of what I told him.

"Well, I'll take him to see the head pediatrician tomorrow. Tonight all we can do is keep and eye on him, and try to keep his fever down," Dawson stated exhausted.

We went back to bed with Hudson in tow. Tonight would be a long night.

I woke before Dawson, and decided to see if Hudson had an appetite. Poor little guy still had a small fever. Walking into the kitchen I placed Hudson in the highchair.

"Hudson you want some yogurt?" I asked. I didn't know what else to give him, but I did know that if he had a sore throat yogurt would help.

"Banana pwease!" Hudson shouted.

"Okay, I'll give you banana flavored yogurt will that work?" I asked. He nodded his little head, not fully smiling.

Halfway through breakfast Dawson walked into the kitchen.

"How's he feeling this morning?" he asked while eating his morning yogurt as well.

"He's a little fussy, and still has a small fever. Other than that he's okay," I stated.