Preview

Preview

"You selfish, egotistical pig," I muttered

"You sexually frustrated virgin," he yelled

"You disgust me!" I cried in response.

"You're not a barrel of sunshine either, princess!" He barked back.

Here I was, hiding in a broom closet with a man I barely knew. I had no idea why I had agreed to play his fiancé.

Because he's sexy as hell, and you haven't had a real relationship in years.

The man was just a sex-crazed maniac. He was using me to hide his playboy ways from poor old mom. I had to do something about this. I was a grown woman. Why was I hiding in a broom closet with the likes of him?

"Would you please move your pelvis away from me!" I groaned.

"You know you like it," he teased as he leaned closer to me.

"Ha!" I laughed sarcastically. "Don't think so highly of yourself, Bucko."

"How can I not when I've never had a complaint," he whispered.

That thought made me gulp. He was too comfortable with his body. I needed to get out of here and fast. I tried to push the door open. It opened alright, but Dr. Dawson and I found ourselves in a disheveled mess on the floor. I was so embarrassed. I mean, what would people think? Did a doctor fall out of the broom closet with some random woman? I was sure I would never hear the end of this.