HMFF15-Daddy and Hudson

Chapter 15...Daddy and Hudson

-Dawson-

The first night with Hudson wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He only cried one time during the night. I was going to go check on him, but Danielle beat me to it. I told her stay in bed, but she of course didn't listen to me. Truth of the matter was Danielle was spoiling Hudson for I woke up to Hudson sleeping curled up beside her. I reached for my phone and took a picture of the two of them sleeping. They were so adorable. Hudson started to stir.

I decided to go take my shower while they were sleeping. Today Danielle, and I went back to work.

Crap, who is suppose to watch Hudson? Some great parents we are.

I was out of the shower and fully dressed when I found Hudson awake. Danielle snorted and it spooked Hudson so bad that he placed a pillow on Danielle's face. I couldn't help, but laugh. I don't know if it my laughter, or Danielle's own snort that woke her, but she was suddenly staring at both me and Hudson as if we were aliens.

"Why are you two watching me sleep, ya weirdos?" Danielle grumbled. Someone was not a morning person this morning.

"Danielle, you were knocked out hard. So hard that you slept through your alarms while I was in the shower," I replied smirking.

"That's weird I usually don't over sleep," Danielle yawned rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. It was true. Danielle didn't ever get up before me, but she did at least get up when her alarm went off. I looked at my sleepy princess, she definitely had a bad case of bed head.

"Danielle, I'm going to feed Hudson his breakfast, but we have to decide what we're going to do because I can't take him to work with me," I sighed.

"K, sounds good," Danielle shouted over the shower. I knew it was useless, she hasn't heard a word I said.

"Well Hudson it's time for breakfast," I stated.

"Yay! Breakfast!" Hudson shouted, jumping on the bed.

I was feeding Hudson his Banana and Cheerios, when Danielle came through the kitchen grabbing herself a banana.

"Good morning my beautiful wife," I greeted. Hudson smiled at Danielle showing his mouthful of banana.

"Good morning Hudson!" Danielle greeted kissing him all over his cheeks. "Can I have a bite of your banana? Will you share with Mommy?"

"No, no, no," Hudson shouted shaking his head back in forth.

"You heard the man!" I spat. Danielle just rolled her eyes.

"Speaking of Hudson. I can't take him to work with me," she stated.

"Well I can't take him to work with me," I sighed. "You're around children let him get ahead start on learning." She did not like that answer because she started glaring at me. I wasn't sure what I said that was so offensive.

"Dawson you sit in an office most of the day, where you can keep an eye on him. He's going with you! I've already packed his diaper bag with everything you'll need, including a change of clothes. Now I'm going to work, have a nice day," she stated grabbing her purse and waking out the door. "Bye Hudson!" She then blew him a kiss.

"Bye, Bye, Mommy," Hudson squealed.

"Well little man, it looks like it's just me and you today. Ready to go to work with Daddy?" I asked. He kinda frowned at me. "Come on now it won't be that bad."

"Silly Daddy," Hudson laughed.

"No silly Hudson, let's go get you dressed Buddy," I replied.

I was glad Mom had bought Hudson a new wardrobe. We would be up a creek if she hadn't. Some of the clothes were a bit fancy for a toddler, but hey they were clothes. I dressed him in a dark blue shirt with a pair of blue jeans. I didn't know they made blue jeans that small.