HMFF11-Good Morning

Chapter 11...Good Morning

(Dawson's P.O.V.)

I woke up early Saturday morning. It had been two weeks since my mother's last little episode. I looked down beside me and Danielle was still sound asleep. She cuddled against my side. Her head was laying on my chest. She wasn't short, but it was like she was mad to fit me perfectly. She moaned softly and cuddled closer to me if that was even possible. Her sexy little moan didn't help my morning arousal. I wanted to let her sleep, because she looked so peaceful, but she also looked so desirable.

"Dawson, I need you," she moaned. I looked down at her in shock. Was she awake? Her eyes were closed. "Dawson I need you now!"

I tired not to laugh, but Danielle was talking in her sleep. It was adorable. It didn't help that she was having a naughty dream, but that's when I got an idea.

I moved my hands down her sides to her waist, and I played with the hem of her nighty. I pushed it up so I could slip my hand under it to her breast. She didn't wear a bra to bed last night. When I touched her, she arched her back and she moaned. I knew I was making her dream a reality. I rolled to where she was under me, and I was pressed to her. I was sure she could feel my excited member. I started to kiss her neck, and that's when her eyes flew open.

"Good morning, beautiful," I stated seductively.

"What in the world do you think you're doing?" She squeaked. I knew she was trying to control her voice not to show I had an effect on her.

"I'm just giving you what I need, and what you wanted," I teased. I played with the hem of her panties, and I felt her tense.

"Get off of me!" She shouted.

"Why won't you just admit that, you find me desirable? And you want me?" I asked smirking. I thought I'd at least have some fun.

"Because I don't," she stated.

"Is that so?" I laughed. "That's not what you said this morning."

"I have no clue what you are talking about," she replied with anger in her eyes.

I kissed her neck, and then sucked hopefully causing to leave a hickey. I knew she would hate me for it, but I wanted to prove to her that I excited her. She at first struggled against me, but then she moaned and began to relax. I took the opportunity to remove her already tousled nighty. I kissed down her neck to her chest and then above both of her breast. I noticed that her body responded just the way I wanted it to. I kissed lower over her stomach to the hem of her panties. I heard her breath hitch, so I removed them. I also kissed her thighs, and she raised her hips towards me. She would hate me for this later, I would hate me for this later, but I got up from the bed and went to get a shower.

"What the heck?" She yelled. I just laughed. I didn't think she would storm into the bathroom after me. "Why did you do all of that, and then just stop?"

"To prove a point," I said as I turned on the shower head. The water felt wonderful.

"And what point is that?" She shouted annoyed.

"That you want me!" I yelled over the water.

"You're such an ass," she shouted. "You don't love me, you just play with me like I'm some toy from your wide collection."

Her words hurt me. I didn't want to make her think that way. I just wanted to show her that she did love me too. Okay maybe I did go about it the wrong way, but she's so stubborn it's hard to talk to her. I heard her leave the room. I figured she was going to get a shower in the guest bathroom.