“It’s for you, you idiot!” He laughed and started pulling me towards the elevator. I stopped walking again. He cares about me?

“You care about me?” I looked up at him with wide eyes.

“I thought it was a bit obvious…” he muttered. “But yes, Violet, I care about you.” He looked down at me and saw my shocked expression. I was literally speechless. What do I do now? Do I tell him that I have feelings for him the way I did admitted to myself only days before?

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

Whilst having my silent panic attack, I didn’t notice that Logan had leaned down and was now within kissing distance. “You okay?” He smirked. That brought me out of this weird trance I had been in and I slapped his arm.

“Stop smirking at me!” I demanded as I pushed him away and started walking towards the elevator again.

“Way to ruin a moment, Violet!” He called after me.

“You started it!” I called back as he caught up to me, grabbing my hand again and lacing his fingers with mine. It’s nice how something so simple like holding hands can be so… I don’t have a word for it but it’s nice.

We walked down the street hand in hand again. “So did you find a nice ring?” I queried with a goofy grin on my face. I thought it was nice that he had thought about buying me a ring. Would that make it official?

“I found a few that I liked. I was thinking we could go and look at some of them tomorrow to make this thing official.” Huh, how about that… maybe he was thinking the same thing I was thinking. If he keeps this attitude up, I might happily consent to being Mrs. Violet Manfred.

“Official?” I asked.

“Well… uh… yeah I guess… that’s if you want to make it official.” He stumbled over his words and let go of my hand, running it through his hair. I giggled. He’s cute when he’s nervous.

“What exactly does official mean in this situation, Logan?” I cocked an eyebrow and looked at him curiously.

“Official?” He smiled sheepishly and I giggled.

“What kind of official though? Are we gonna be a couple? Friends? Husband and wife?”

“Why do girls make this so hard?” He mumbled under his breath.

“Well…?”

I was trying to make him nervous. We had stopped walking now and were standing in the middle of the street and I was looking at him expectantly like he was going to ask me to be his fiancé, girlfriend or friend? I wasn’t sure, but I was hoping for something other than forced wife-to-be.

“Fiancé? I am buying you a ring?” Logan made it sound like a question. I wasn’t sure if he was asking me to marry him or giving me an option to see my reaction.

“Make it clear, Logan. What do you want?” I snapped a little, indicating it was time for him to get to the point.

“I want you to be my fiancé.”  He told me, much more confidently this time.

“You gonna propose?” I joked.

Logan rolled his eyes and then started to scare the crap out of me by getting down on one knee.

“Violet , will you marry me?”

Holy CRAP.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Bet you weren't expecting that haha VOTE