HMFF13-Oh Boy!

Chapter 13...Oh Boy!

Rebecca gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She was so adorable, and quiet! I wasn't holding her in my own arms, I would have sworn she wasn't real. She barely cried at all. Rebecca and Brent named her Bailey. I just wanted to hold her forever, but unfortunately Dawson made me give her back. She was so small, but she had a head full of hair. I couldn't decide whether she favored Rebecca or she favored Brent.

After everyone left the hospital Dawson and I helped carry the small platoon over to his parents. Olivia and David were going to watch the kids for a couple of days while Rebecca and Brent got settled in at home.

"Aunt Danielle, can I be your flower girl at your wedding?" Brently asked as we were heading inside the house. At first I was shocked because Brently called me Aunt Danielle, but then I was flattered by this amazingly sweet child.

"Tell you what, when Uncle Dawson and I get married I'll make sure you're prettiest little flower pusher there is," I replied hoping to appease her. "Can I get a hug before I leave?"

She gave me the biggest bear hug a little girl could give and it warmed my heart. We drove back to Dawson's house and went straight to bed. We were both beat, and fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

The next morning when I woke, I looked over to Dawson and he was fast asleep.  I traced his face with my finger, and I could feel his 5 o'clock shadow tickle my finger.

"Good morning Beautiful, you know that tickles right?" Dawson remarked still half asleep.

"Dawson, I was thinking about our wedding, and well I really don't want to be the size of a barn when we get married, so can we just go down to the court house?" I asked scared of his answer. He immediately opened his eyes.

"Danielle are you agreeing to marry me?" Dawson asked. His face was somewhat surprised, but his lips held a mischievous smirk.

Was I agreeing to marry him? Yes.

"Yes, I am," I replied smiling. But I didn't expect to be pulled across the bed into a massive cuddle and kissed.

"Darling we can get married whenever you desire, I don't care. Shit, when can go down to the courthouse right now," Dawson stated smiling from ear to ear.

"Really you'd do that for me?" I asked unsure if he was being serious. Sometimes it was hard to tell with this man.

"Yes, Danielle if that meant I'd have you all to myself for the rest of my life then yes," Dawson replied. Dawson kissed me again. This time it was a lot more passionate. It was one of those two curling, lose feeling in your legs, taking your breath away kisses.

I had to break the kiss when a horrifying thought came to my mind. "But wouldn't your mother get mad?" I asked.

"She'd get over it," he replied, and started kissing me again.

"Okay, then let's get married today!" I shouted. He was making getting out of bed harder and harder.

"Alright, get dressed, and we'll go," he smiled. I wasn't bluffing. I told him I loved him the other night and I meant it.

I got up to go get dressed, and the doorbell rang. I didn't know Dawson went to answer it, but I slowed down when I heard people talking.

"Victoria what are you doing here?" Dawson asked bitterly. I was glad my man couldn't stand her anymore.

"Dawson we have to talk," she replied.

"Victoria, now is not a good time, it's my wedding day," he pronounced with pride.