HMFF12-Dresses Doctors and Diapers

Chapter 12...Dresses, Doctors, and Diapers

I hate shopping! I've always hated shopping, yet here I am trying on dress after dress. Short dresses, long dresses, tight dresses, and any other dress Olivia could get her hands on. Though by the growth of my baby bump, if there was going to be a wedding I knew the date would have to be sped up.

"I don't like you in the mermaid style," Olivia stated studying my figure. "I liked the ball gown much better. The fluff hid your baby bump."

"Why should she have to hide it? Most people already know she's pregnant," Rebecca stated. She was sitting down on the sofa. Speaking of baby bumps, Rebecca was about to pop.

"It's just looks better," Olivia stated forcing a smile. I guess she wasn't as thrilled about the pregnancy as she led on to be.

"Dani I know you're going to hate me, but I agree with Olivia you look better in the ball gown. Not only does it hide you bump, it also shows off your curves," Abby stated. Honestly I was glad that Abby came along. I knew my mother wanted to be here, but Abby has helped me through it.

"Okay, but which ball gown? I tried on like 10 ball gowns," I stated a bit aggravated. My back hurt and so did my boobs.

"Well there is only one way to find out, try them all on again," Olivia stated.

"Mother don't put Danielle through that torture," Rebecca stated leaning back in her chair.

"Well how do you suggest we go about it?" Olivia snickered.

"How about this, I'll pick the three that I liked, and then you can decide which one you prefer," I stated going back to the dressing room.

I tried on all three dresses I picked out but Olivia found flaws in all of them. Abby could tell which one was my favorite, and tried to fight for it.

"Dani why don't you look absolutely stunning in that dress," Abby winked at me.

"It is better fitting than the others," Olivia stated "Rebecca what do you think?"

"Um I agree it's fabulous," she stated forcing a smile.

"Okay, I think we've found your dress Danielle," Olivia cheered.

"Yay! Okay now that we've found her dream dress, can someone get me to the hospital?" Rebecca stated.

"Why Rebecca whats the matter?" I asked concerned.

"Oh, nothing just my water broke while mother was bickering about your dress," she stated crying.

Oh lord, a baby is coming.

I drove us to the hospital as fast as I could. I called Dawson and told him that Rebecca's water had broken. When he arrived the whole platoon was there. I couldn't help but smile when his nieces and nephews ran to Dawson when he entered the lobby.

"Uncle Dawson, Mommy's going to have a baby," they cheered.

"I know," Dawson laughed giving them his whole attention.

"Mama's having another girl!" his nephew groaned.

"And what's the matter with little girls?" Dawson asked laughing.

"Yeah what's the matter with gurls?" his nieces sneered.

"Enough of the fussing you kids," Olivia ordered.

"Yes ma'am," we all replied.

I watched as Dawson walked over to where I was sitting. I was curled up in a chair exhausted trying not to get in the way.