Twenty Two

Lexi

It's been almost three weeks since Luke and I's almost kiss. It feels like decades without his touch. Even though we talk everyday and hangout it's not enough for me. I crave more then just a hug.

-

"What do you want to do?" Luke lays on my couch sprawled out.

"It's 10am on a Friday night. What can we really do?" I laugh.

"We could go on an adventure" he gets up grabbing my hand running out the door.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know yet" he opens the door to his jeep helping me in.

"Luke, I don't have any shoes on" I laugh looking down at my fluffy socks.

"Neither do I" he pulls the jeep out his drive way racing it down the street.

He plugs his phone in and soon Green Day blasts through the speakers. We sing along not caring if we sound bad because we can't even hear ourselves.

After a couple songs he turn it down a tad.

"Hungry?" He looks my direction.

"Keep your eyes on the road"

He then turns his head forward, "Burgers ok?

"Ya perfect"

With that he swings into a parking place of a retro diner. He hopes out the car and runs to my door helping me out. Luke pulls me to the cashier asking for the biggest booth. The lady in a poodle skirt looks us up and down noticing our attire with a dirty look.

"Right this way" she skates to the back of the diner showing us to our seats. "Someone will be right with you"

I burst into a fit of laughter as she walks away.

"What?"

"You are absolutely psycho" I put my hands over my mouth trying to stop my self from all my giggles.

"Trust me princess you haven't seen psycho"

I stop laughing as he gives me a deep stare soon interrupted by our waitress.

"What can I get you all to drink tonight" she pulls out her order pad looking my direction.

"We would like two extra large neopolitan milkshakes. Also can we order now too?" Luke asks.

"Ya sure can" she looks him up and down admiring his lip ring.

"Ok we would like two of your biggest burgers with chips" he hands her the menu's as she lingers at the table.

"Thank you" I fake smile making sure she got the hint.

Luke notices laughing at my temperament.

"What?" I act innocent.

He just laughs again.

---------------------------------------

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG. I HAVE HAD ZERO INSPIRATION TO WRITE.

I HOPE TO BE UPDATING MORE THAT I FEEL MY WRITERS BLOCK IS GONE.

LOVE YOU ALL!

FAV/COMMENT

-A