Fifteen

Lexi

I wake up with arms around my waist. I feel like I'm being squished by a penguin. I open my eyes to see Luke's large body over mine. He squirms in his position.

"Hey" Luke says in his raspy morning voice untangle himself from me.

"Hi" I say getting up. "So what happened last night?"

He runs his hand through his tangled hair, "Well we got really high and so I took you home. Don't worry, we didn't do anything"

"Thank you" I say getting up.

A noise comes from down stairs.

"Shít my mom is down stairs, she should be leaving for work in 10 minutes" I say looking at the clock.

"Do you want me to go out the window?" He looks out the window intimidation written on his face.

"No, that's to trashy for my liking" I laugh. "I'm going to go see her off then I will be right back up"

"Ok" he winks.

I walk out the door to see my mom in her work outfit.

"Hey mom" I yawn.

"Hello sweetie, I have to go now. I need to prep for a meeting for work" she kisses my for head walking out the door.

"Bye" I go back to my room. "That was easy" I laugh.

"I'm sorry I stayed the night. I couldn't say no to your high āss" he looks down at his feet laughing.

"I asked you?" I put my hand over my mouth. "What else did I say?"

"Thatyoulikeme" Luke says faster than I can hear.

"Did you just say that I said I like you?"

"Correct, is it true?" He looks deep into my eyes.

I just turn red in embarrassment.

"I'll take that as a no" he says getting up not notices my tomato colored face.

"Its true, I do like you"

"Good" Luke pins me to the door then gingers kisses on my lips.

Luke

She likes me. Lexi likes me. I can't say I don't like it. If I'm being honest I really like it. I like her. What? I know shut up. I'm a confusing person.

"So what does this mean for us?" Lexi asks as I pull away from her lips.

"Are you hinting for something?" I laugh kissing her again.

"Only if you catch my drift"

"Oh I caught it" I kiss her cheek bone.

"Lexi, will you be my girlfriend?"

"No"

"Wait what?"

"Just kidding, I would love to be your girlfriend"

"That's more like it" I kiss her again biting her lip when pulling back.

"Stop teasing me" Lexi smacks me.

"You like it"

"Your right" she pushes me on her bed while straddling me.

"What the hell-" I say as she kisses me rough, but passionate. What has gotten into her?

Authors pun: not a díck ohhhhhhhhh
Sorry, being a virgin isn't a bad thing;)

Whatever it is, I like it. "This is what boyfriends get" she says pulling away from giving me ownership marks.

"Well I'm glad I'm your boyfriend" I lean in for a kiss as my phone starts to ring. Really?!? Great timing.

I answer, "What?"

"What up gay boy?"

"Ashton this was bad timing bro"
I get irritated as lex gets off of me.

"To bad, sounds like a personal issue"

"What do you want?" I watch Lexi as she walks to her closet picking out an outfit.

"For you to shut up and listen" I stay quiet. "I want to remind you of the deal" he says.

Lexi walks to her bathroom taking off her shirt shutting the door.

"What about it?"

"You still have to do it"

"We are dating"

"Way to stay on coarse. I hope you don't feel shaky" he taunts me. "Remember that you only have one week left"

"Don't worry I will get it, under one condition"

"And what is that?"

"She can't find out. I like her.....a lot" I smile at the feeling of saying it out loud.

"What?"

---------------------------------------

LONG CHAPTER! AT LEAST SOME CRAZY SHÍT HAPPENED

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT/FAV

-A