Twenty One

Luke

Friends? I don't know how I'm going to do that. It's been couple weeks since we have been "just friends". I honestly don't know what to do around her. I can't flirt or she will distance her self, but I also don't want to get in the friend zone. I can't handle not holding her hand or even kissing her forehead. It's the little things I miss.

"And that is how I got an A freshman year in biology" Calum smirked.

"Oh my god, I knew that teach was into you" Michael snaps his knee as Ashton lays on the ground laughing.

"Luke how do you not think that was funny" Ashton attempts to stop the laughter.

"I zoned out sorry" I sink into my bed.

"You were thinking about Lexi weren't you?" Calum nudges my shoulder.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Ok shut up" I put my hands on my face.

"So I was right?" He teases.

"No"

"Yes"

"Oh my god shut up Calum" Michael throws a pillow at him.

"So can we go see what Lexi's doing tonight?" Ashton asks. "Maybe we can all hangout for Luke's sake"

"Wait don't-" just before I could finish they were gone.

I get up fingering threw my quiff and walk down the stairs casually. I don't want to seem to eager.

As I arrive at Lexi's house she opens the door.

"Hey guys" she says looking at me the hole time.

"Hi" all the boys notice it was directed towards me even though she said it to all.

"Do you want to play lazer tag?" Calum suggests receiving immediate yes's.

-

"Sorry cake is life so I guess we will be a team and mashton on the other" Calum Directs everyone.

"What about me?"

"Oh Lexi, you can pick a team"

She stares me deep in the eye, "I choose mashton.

-

Lexi

"I'll go left you guys go right" I direct edging behind a wall.

The beepers signaling the start of the game. I run to go to a different wall crouching as figures run about the maze. A see a figure walking my way. I point my lazer shooting a couple times. He slides behind a wall dodging only a few bullets.

"You scared?" I laugh still pointing my lazer gun in his direction.

"No, but you should be" Luke appears behind me pointing the gun on my lower back.

I turn to face him, "You won't do it"

He pushes me to the wall pointing the gun to my chest, "What makes you say that?"

I grab his shirt pulling him towards my lip; just as our lips are an inch apart my team and I all shoot him.
I pull away as the lights turn on signaling the end. I laugh and high-five Ashton and Michael.

"You tricked me"

"You did the same thing. Think of this as a slice of pay back"

---------------------------------------

HEYYY ITS BEEN AGES!

COMMENT/FAV

-A