Eight

Lexi

This week has been a blur, ever since Monday's incident. I've seen so many videos of the fight on twitter and even YouTube. Every time Luke is winning which I'm happy for, but he looks really scary. The intimidating look he gave while crashing punches causing gushing blood from Tyler's face.

I found him on Twitter and he tweeted about being suspended for a the rest of the week. It's been weird not seeing Luke. I hope it's not awkward the next time we talk.

Unknown number
Friday 11:46

Don't come outside

Who just texted me? And why do they want me not to go outside? Being the stubborn person I am, I get up from my bed and look out my window. I see a black jeep on my driveway with a figure outside my window. I took out my contacts earlier and I'm not wearing my glasses so I can't see for shít.

"Hey beautiful, I thought I told you not to look outside." I hear the voice knowing exactly who's there.

"Luke, what are you doing here? It's almost 12 in the morning"

"I'm coming up" he yells.

"You can't, my parents are home" I whisper shout. He starts climbing anyways.

"I'm already on the way"

"Shít" I say under my breathe noticing I what I look like and that my room needs cleaning. I find my glasses and throw them on. I run around picking cloths up and putting my stuff away. Just as I finish Luke knocks on my window. Now I have no time to fix my face. Isn't that just fan-f.ucking-tastic.

"Why are you out of breathe?" Luke asks.

"Why are you in my room?"

"Touché" he says looking at me up and down. I'm wearing a huge XXXL pierce the veil shirt with spanks and my hair is in a messy bun. Plus I forgot to take of my nerdy glasses off so basically I look like trash.

Luke

I'm a fan of big t-shirts on girls, I thinks it's kinda hot especially if it's mine. We will get to the point soon;)

"So why are you here?" She questions.

"I wanted to see you, it's been 4 days without you" yes, I've been counting.

"Oh umm want to sit down and catch up?" she says pointing to her bed which I make my self comfortable in. "I said sit, not get in the covers and make yourself at home" she starts laughing, but comes and lays next to me.

"I'm so sorry for what happened on Monday, I can just get so worked up. What he said to you was uncalled for. I knew you didn't want me to fight him, but if I'm being honest I don't care. He deserved to be hit after he talked to my princess like that." I say starting to get angrier by the second.

"Don't be sorry, if anything I should be thanking you" she says putting her hand on my chin to face her. "How about we talk about something else"

"Or we could just-" I kiss her. I bump her glasses a little and she laughs into our kiss. I pull away and take them off of her. God, she is an angel.

"I'm sorry about that" she says nervously looking down.

"Your fine baby girl" I whisper then kiss her again. This time it was longer and it felt like we have always done this. It felt natural, I don't normally feel like this. I don't know if I like it or not.

----------------------------------------------

SO SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER. IVE BEEN BUSY ANF I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD! ALSO FAV MY STUFF SO I KNOW YOU LIKE IT!

-A