Thirteen

Lexi

This week has been one of the longest weeks of my life.

Thankfully fall break is here. I get a good two weeks off of school. All I've been doing is packing up my stuff, moving house, and crying. I showed up the last week of school in baggy sweat shirts with tear stains all over it. I haven't even put makeup on. Why would I? I'm just going to cry it off. I'm an emotional mess.

It's finally Friday and I'm done moving in. I have a big grey room with fairy lights all around it. My bed is pushed to one corner of my room. I have a balcony which is one of my favorite parts of this house. The best part is that my house is directly to the left of Luke's. When my mom said we were moving, I didn't expect to be living right next to Luke.

My dad left me this morning. I don't know when I will see him next. I feel like this is some sort of sick dream. That I will wake up soon and everything will be back to normal.

My Harry Potter ringtone goes off.

"Hello?" I say sniffling a little.

"Hey princess, I was wonder if you would like to go to some football guys party tonight with the guys and I? Please, it will be boring without you!" He pleas.

He has been trying to hangout with me all week and I kinda feel bad because I blow him off every time.

"What time is the party? I look like shit and need time to get ready"

"The party starts at 9pm so you have three hours to get ready" excitement laced in his voice.

"Ok fine I will go, but just so you know, I hate you" I say with a smile on my face.

He laughs, "ok baby girl, go get ready"

"I'll see you later, bye"

"Bye" he says dragging it out until I hang up.

If I want to look descent tonight I need a shower. I smell like a mixture of food, BO, and shít. I hop in the shower and wash every inch of my body. I shave off my gross bear skin rug of legs. Then wash my hair, I used a coconut shampoo and conditioner. The smell invades the foggy air. Once I finish in the shower, I dry off and put on my fluffy white robe. I go to my vanity set to blow dry my hair. Next I put on my smokey eye makeup with wing eye liner. Lastly I put on high waisted skinny jeans and a black elbow length top.

I turn around to see through my window Luke in a black ripped Jean and a flannel. He is sitting on his bed just watching me when I come out my closet.

God he looks so sexy. I throw my shoes on and model walk to the door. He just laughs and turns to meet me outside.

When I get to the door, I walk out slowly trying not to grab my moms attention.

As soon as I get out there, Luke is waiting. How did he get here so damn fast? I guess its those long legs of his. I walk up to him and he embraces me in a bear hug. He smells of strong cologne.

"Calum, Ashton, and Michael will meet us at the party"

He walks me to his car, opens my door and helps me in. What a gentlemen. Soon we arrive at the party.

"How is that party already started? It's only 9:15" I laugh.

"People can get pretty turned up" he laughs back. "Are you sure you're still up for this?"

"I don't care if I am or not at this point. It took forever to look like this"

"By the way, you look amazing" I blush at his comment.

We walk to the house hand in hand. We find Calum who is already half drunk. The next thing I know I've taken two shots. A circle forms around us with blunts being smoked. I grab one and put it in between my lips. Luke looks surprised, but doesn't say anything. Like damn, a girl can't smoke a little if she's going through shít. It's not like this is the first time either.

----------------------------------------------

HEY HEY!! MAKE SURE TO FAV MY BOOK IF YOU LIKE IT

-A