Eighteen

Luke

I can't get her off my mind. Monday came around and I refuse to take the money Ashton tried to give me. I don't want that. I want Lexi.

It's Friday, Lexi hasn't been at school for the whole week. Maybe today I'll see her at school. Or maybe not. I know she's trying to avoid me and I know I'm a horrible person. I just need to see her face.

Lexi

Today feels like a good day to throw a party. It's Friday and I need to take my mind off stuff...

I ride to school with one of my old friends Jessie. We walking into school with everyone's eyes on me.

"I love your new hair Lexi" I hear some people say.

"Thank you, also come to my party tonight. It's gonna be hype, invite your friends" I hand them flyers walking away.

Since when do I say hype? I hate myself.

"Lex" I here a familiar voice call my name.

I continue walking ignoring it.

"Lexi, is that you?" Luke grabs my wrist making me face him.

"Ouch" I flinch as he grabs my wrist.

"Oh I-I'm sorry, I didn't think I grabbed you that hard-" he looks at my wrist and frowns at the fresh marks. "Lex-"

I pull my wrist from him coving it with my hand.

"Why?" A tear threatens to drop down his face.

"Why do you think? Now I suggest you get to what you want before I walk away"

"Your hair, it's blue"

"I'll take that as a compliment" turn around starting to walk away.

Luke just in front of me, "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was all a joke and I ended up falling for you." A single tear stream down the pours of his skin landing on is shirt.

"You don't care, you did it for the money. And frankly I don't either."

"I refused to take it"

"I don't care anymore. How many time do I have to say it?" I lie.

"Don't say that" he pulls my chin up.

"Get off me" I slap his hand away from me and walk to class.

A few people stop to notice this action, but soon returned to bickering.

Luke

I stand there heart broken. I know now, I lost the love of my life. I made a bad move and have ruined everything. I don't know what I can even do to make this right.

"Luke" Ashton runs across the halls over to me.

"What?" I say wiping my face dry.

"Lexi is here. I think I saw her crying and her hair is blue" he rambles.

"You think I don't know that?" I storm through the halls to my next class.

I forgot, I have this class with Lexi.
As I walk in I see her talking to Tyler again. He glares over at me with disgust.

Before the teacher comes in Tyler goes to the front of the class room.

"Hey guys, I need to make an announcement. There will be a party at Lexi's house tonight starting at 10. Beer is provided."
He sits down as everyone cheers.

I know it was out to everyone, but I know I'm not invited. I look over to Lexi who is starting at me with slightly puffy eyes. I shoot her a smile as she turns the other direction.

Soon lunch came about and literally everyone knew about this stupid party that I will not be attending.

"Hey Luke" Calum says waving a hand infront of my face knocking me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I pick my face up from the table.

He points to Lexi who is walking in this direction.

Lexi

I go to Luke's table with a couple flyers in hand. I set them on his table stepping back staring at all their stunned faces.

"You guys are welcome to come to my party. There is going be beer, drugs, and tons of vulnerable girls. Why don't you just make a bet and see how many you can fūck?"

---------------------------------------

SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE:)

FAV/COMMENT

-A