Six

Luke

We walk back in and I plop down next to Lex. I wonder if she minds me calling her that? What do I care she's just a piece of āss right?

The boys and I start playing minecraft. Lexi looks like she's enjoying it. Jeez I need to stop caring about her.

"Micheal give me back my iron sword" I attempt to kill him with my wooden shove in the game.

"No, finders keepers" Michael pouts.

"Really guys" Ashton laughs.

"Sorry, not everyone has diamond tools āsshole" I get pissed tossing the remote.

"Maybe we should watch a movie, it's getting late" Calum suggests.

We all pack up the games and I put a blanket over Lex. It's Michaels turn to pick the movie. He decides on insidious 2.

Lexi

If I'm being honest, I have never seen a scary movie. They have not been on my priority list, but watching one with Luke sounds like a good idea. Throughout the movie he has slowly made his way closer and closer to me. His legs intertwined with mine.

As the movie got scarier Luke got more snuggled up. I'm ok with it I guess. I mean if he wants to.

"Ahh" I yelled as something popped up on the screen.

"Are you ok?" Luke whispers and rubs the back of my hand. He scoots me closer if that's possible and raps his arms around me.

"Can you just take my mind off this" I laugh quietly,

"As long as you promise to keep quiet" he says biting his lip.

I zip my lips and throw the key away.

The boys lay cuddling on the floor screaming their heads off. Luke sits up straight and grabs my chin. I kinda feel nervous and excited at the same time.

Luke

I grab her chin and pull her closer till I kiss her gently. She looks surprised, but kisses back. I put the blanket over us so it would be less noticeable that I was making out with her on the couch. I kiss her again, but this time it lasted longer. She is an amazing kisser. I kissed her again, but brushed my tough against her lip asking for entrance which she granted. Finally I kissed her with tongue. She left a little sigh at the end of it.

"Princess you gotta stay quiet if we are doing this in front of the boys.

"Sorry"

We start making out and it was absolutely amazing. Everything about her. I put my hands on her waist. I lift her shirt a little so I could feel her bare hips.

"AHHH" Michael screams.

"Shít" Lexi and I bump head so hard I know we will have bruises later.

"Ouch" she covers her face.

"What the hēll just happened" Calum looks over confused.

"Eww Luke has a boner" Ashton points laughing.

"Why are you basically on top of her?" Michael looks stunned.

"Umm uh Lexi are you ok?" I ask sincerely.

"I'm fine can I get a ride home though it's getting late" she says looking at my boner then back to my face.

"Ya sure"

"Can someone please explain what just happened?" Ashton still shocked.

"Nope, but Calum can you give Lex a ride home?" I ask changing subject.

"Fine, but when do you get your car back?" Calum wines.

"Actually tomorrow" I say. "Want a ride to school Lex?"

"Sure"

"Ok well let's get going guys" Calum says walking out the door and the guys follow.

Without words I kiss Lexi's forehead where I hit her head with mine. Then she walked out, on the way out she looked back as I wink.

"By babe"

----------------------------------------------

HEY GUYSSS! I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS!

-A