One

Luke

Today is Friday and I only have two months to take Lexi's virginity. I know she will be attending Tyler's party tonight which is when the game will begin.

I know I can do this, I have with many other girls before. Now that it's in my every thought, I'm a little nervous, but I won't let nerves get in the way of what I want.

To sooth my nerves I play green day on my speakers. With that I put on my average party clothes; black jeans and red flannel. After I quiff my hair to perfection.

When I'm finally done getting ready, Calum honks the horn to let me know he's here. I run out to the car and hop onto the passengers seat to be greeted by Ashton, Michael, and Calum.

"I heard your going to attempt taking Lexi Perez's virginity" Michael pats my shoulder in condolences. "Good luck"

"He's going to need it" Calum jokes but I know deep down I do.

The boys continue laughing at my expense as we pull up to Tyler's house. The party is already a sweaty abyss as we approach the front door.

Before entering I pull my phone out to check my quiff.

"Really?" Calum looks over disapprovingly at my act of vanity.

"What? I'm trying to look good" I do my final touch up.

"Your such a girl" Calum ruffles my hair before walking into the house.

Lexi

I'm in the mood to party tonight. Its been hell this week. Going to school everyday, making up all my missing assignments, and I just got ungrounded. So I just need a break to drink and smoke a little.

When I'm done with my makeup and straightening my long brown hair I walk out my room in a black skirt, mustard crop top, and black thigh high socks. Tyler awaits outside my door with a drink in hand.

"You look sexy" he says grabbing my waist with his other hand as we step down the stairs.

I know I'm trying to look attractive, but it would be nice to be called something a little less lustful. Perhaps gorgeous or beautiful. Who am I kidding? No one these days understands that.

As we make our way down I see a group of my closes friends. I jump in the group and start to dance with them. Jenny and I spin each other around jokingly and Logan is acting like a gangster. This is why I'm friends with them. They are weird, but absolutely great to be with.

"Hey Lexi, want a drink?" Tyler yells so I can here him over the blasting music. I nod in response and he leaves to get it.

I look to my right to see a group of four guys laughing and starting at me. I'm pretty sure I have a couple classes will all of them. After a while of them watching me I feel kind of insecure. I stop dancing as soon as Tyler brings back my drink.

Tyler hands me my drink as I thank him. About time though. It's not like I have all day to wait around. I need to drink now, especially with stupid boys watching me as I dance around like an idiot.

"Those guys are looking at you" Tyler states the obvious not taking his eyes off them.

"They are just being guys leave them" I say annoyed at Tyler's jealousy. He doesn't have the right to be jealous. We aren't dating and never will.

"If you need me, get me right away no matter wha-"

"I'm fine" I say cutting him off.
I walk over to the little group to see what's so funny.

Luke

"Shít! Luke you got some competition" Ashton laughs covering him mouth.

"If I were you I wouldn't laugh because you're the one who's going to lose $300" I say taking a large sip of my cheap beer.

As I bring the cup down from my lips she is standing right in front of me.

----------------------------------------------

I really hope you guys are enjoying this book!

-A