Two

Luke

"Why are you guys staring at me from over here?" Lexi rolls her eyes with an annoyed tone.

"He has a huge crush on you" Michael says pointing at me knowing that would rattle me up.

Really Michael? Are you four?

"I don't have a huge crush on you, I just think you look beautiful tonight" I say biting my lip ring hoping to spark something between us.

"Oh well thank you" she blushes, even though I know she wants to stay mad.

"I'm Luke by the way, can I get you another drink?" I say grabbing her cup without permission walking away.

Lexi looks at me then the boys then back to me. She looks stunned, but follows anyways. I can't take no as an answer.

I refill the her cup then mine. I hand it to her putting a cherry at the top. She takes a sip without question.

"You didn't even ask me what I wanted" she stated.

"I thought I would make you my personal favorite"

"You like vodka with orange juice, a hint of tequila and a cherry in the middle?" Lexi asks.

"How did you know that's what's in it?" You didn't even watch me make it?" I stand there confused with her perfect senses.

"Well this just happens to be my favorite mix" she smiles cockily.

"I guess we have a lot in common" I say playing with my lip ring with my tongue.

Lexi

That damn lip ring will be the death of me. How have I not noticed this gorgeous, skyscraper in my class before? I really love his taste in drinks too.

"Want to dance?" Luke awkwardly stands beside me.

"If I ever say no to that then please hit me" I say putting my drink down after chugging the rest.

Luke's nerves seem to fade with my answer. He pulls me to the dance floor and we staring to dance to the beat. He starts biting his lip a lot. Goddamn, he has got to stop doing that. Things start to get a bit more heated when I turn away from him and he grabs my hips. Luke handles them and swings them back and forth. As soon as he gets a system going he pulls me closer to him. Soon I'm grinding with him. I've never really felt this way when a guy touches me. The way his hands slowly reach lower down my waist. I lean my neck back and he kisses it. I lean a little more for him to have more access. He starts kissing my neck. The tension between us growing by the second.

"I want you" Luke whispers into my ear.

He goes to kiss my neck again when suddenly he gets shoved off me. A sudden coldness rushes over my neck. I turn around to see Luke with a bruise on his cheek.

"What the hell Tyler?" I yell running to Luke's side.

"You are mine and no fūcking way is this díck getting you after one stupid dance" he shouts louder then the music.

Luke push Tyler against the wall gripping his shirt, "I've had enough of you. Don't you ever try something like that again or you will end up in the hospital prick"

What just happened?!?

Luke leans into me and whispers, "Sorry princess, but I hate competition. I thought I made that clear that you are mine"

With that Luke kisses my cheek grabs his friends and leaves the party.

I have no idea how to even react.

----------------------------------------------

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS! ALSO YOU SHOULD VOTE MY CHAPTER THANKS😁

-A