Seven

Over text

To: Tyler    From: Lexi❤️
10:54pm

Hey I won't be needing a ride to school from you anymore. Thanks anyways :)))

To: Lexi❤️   From: Tyler
10:55pm

Why are you mad at me? You won't even sit with me at lunch. Now I can't even give you a ride to school? Who's your new ride anyways?

To: Tyler     From: Lexi❤️
10:59pm

Stop being so butt hurt its not that big of a deal. Luke will be driving me from now on

To: Lexi❤️    From: Tyler
11:00pm

Really!?! Luke fūcking Hemmings! He's just gonna f.uck you then drop you! Just watch!

To: Tyler     From: Lexi❤️
11:05pm

Good night to you too

Lexi

Tuesday came around and I'm gonna try for once. I need to impress Luke. I'm really starting to like him, I think. Tyler doesn't know anything about him. He doesn't want me just for sex. He would never do that to me right?

I curl my hair in loose curls. I do wing eyeliner with mascara. I put on my maroon t-shirt dress with my high tops.

I hear honking outside; I run out with my school bag. Luke is in a slick black Jeep that looks like it's a this year make. I wish I was that rich. Holy....is he wearing sunglasses. Dāmn everyone just take a moment.

*Moment of silence

Luke gets out the car and gets my door.

"Wow thanks"

"Anything for my princess" he says closing the door behind me.

We arrive at school within minutes, but the rest of the day goes on so slow. Later lunch comes around I think my stomach has eaten it's self.

"Lexi" I hear Tyler and turn to see him running to me.

"What?" I stare off in the distance not wanting to talk.

"Why do you have a bruise on your forehead? Did he hit you?" He says examining my face.

"No, not like that, he didn't mean it-"

"He fūcking hit you? I'm going to kill him!" He yells and everyone around us looks our way. Luke sees what's going on and walks over with the boys.

"Hey, don't speak to Lex that way" Luke gets up in Tyler's face.

"You're joking right? You are the one who hit her in the face and don't worry, you will be paying for it! Don't call her lex, just because she's your new, shiny toy doesn't mean you can give her a pet name!" Tyler yells back.

"She's not a toy to me! Let's go Lex" Luke puts his hand on my back guiding me back to the table.

"I thought I told you not to call her that!" Tyler yells.

"Since when do I give a f.uck what you say? I'm so done with your shít!" Luke without warning shoves Tyler on the ground. Tyler gets up and pushes Luke. Suddenly they are on the ground fighting. Luke's on top smashing Tyler's face with tons of punches.

"Luke that's enough" I shout trying to pull him off. Ashton picks me up and takes me out of view.

"Ashton let go of me right now" I say pushing him off. His grip is to tight for me to escape.

Soon Luke and Tyler are being separated by security guards. Luke looks over at me with a guilty face. Bloody is pouring from his nose. I want to help, but Ashton won't let me go. I begin to cry at the mess I started. Drama has happened ever since I met Luke.

"Let's get out of here" Calum says pulling his keys out his pocket.

"Good idea" Ashton hugs me on the way to the car.

----------------------------------------------

SO THAT JUST HAPPENED!?! THIS WASNT PLANNED, BUT WORKS!!!

-A