Nineteen

Luke

"I'm not going"

"You should wear this" Calum pulls out black ripped jeans and tosses them on the bed.

"Be careful with them, they are lex- I mean my favorite" I correct myself.

"See this is why you should go" Ashton states throwing my green and blue flannel next to my jeans.

"I'm definitely can't go. She hates me. What do I even say?" I push my hair back stressfully.

"Figure it out" Michael shoves me in the bathroom to get dressed.

I come out 1 hour later with my hair perfectly quiffed.

"Let's go" Calum jumps up and down.

"I hate you all" I push pass them walking out the door.

Lexi

I put my hair in big barrel curls which makes my blue hair all the better. I do a smokey eye and wing eyeliner. When I'm done getting in my black two piece dress I greet the party down stairs.
People make small talk as I walk throughout the rooms.

"Can I get you a drink princess?" A guy comes up behind me grabbing my waist and twisting me to face him. Ew, only Luke can call me that. I snap into reality.

"Right this way" I smirk guiding him through the party.

Luke

I stand waiting outside the door for a good ten minutes and almost back out twenty times.

I walk in and see people drinking, dancing, and making out. Great. Then I spot her. I lean against the wall and can't peel my eyes off her. Her dress fits her perfect and the way she flips her blue hair gets me overwhelmed. I just- I love her.

Lexi

I dance with Chad and he grabs my hip swaying from side to side. After a few drinks we end up against a wall kissing. Pulling away I make eye contact with the one person I thought wouldn't show up. I thought I made it pretty clear, but here he is. I make a point by running my hands through Chads hair kissing him passionately. This makes Luke look down walking away.

"Ok I'm done" I move away from Chad wiping my face off.

Who am I kidding? I don't like Chad, like at all. He's a terrible kisser and he's definitely not Luke.

"What?" Chad backs away confused.

I just make my way across the room ignoring him completely.

"Hey, I saw that. I need to talk to you" Ashton stops me.

"No thanks" I say grabbing a full bottle of strawberry sky vodka.

"No please, It was all my fault. I forced Luke to do it. Please don't blame him. He is obsessed with you. He cares and would do anything for you. I'm the idiot who forced him to take the picture. I was the one that egged him on. I'm so sorry please put the blame all on me. I can take it. Luke on the other hand is going crazy without you. He doesn't know how to handle himself-"

"He can't handle himself! Are kidding me? I was the one completely humiliated." I run through the crowd to get some air.

I make it to the front yard and completely break down. All I can do is sit in the grass on the side of the house and cry. I feel like I can't do anything else anymore.

"Lexi, baby please don't cry" Luke runs to my side brushing my newly dyed hair behind my ear.

"Just leave me alone" I grab the bottle of vodka chugging it like water.

"I'm so sorry that I have done this to you" he wipes a tear from my face.

"Well you did. You just wanted sex and I love you. You completely broke me. I can't believe you hurt me like that." my voice cracks on the last sentence as water streams down my cheeks.

"I...I'm so sorry. I have no excuse" he raps his arms around me.
"I can't do this right now. I'm leaving" I stand up drinking more out of the bottle. I start to walk away and sway slightly.

"Where are you going?" I just keep walking.

--------------------------------------

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

DONT FORGET TO FAV/COMME NT/ADD TO YOUR READING LIST

-A