Ten

Luke

Later the boys and I left Lexi's house. She said that her parents needed to talk to her or something.

"Hey it's been a week, Luke" Ashton says winking at me. "You know what that mean"

"Don't worry I will get it"

"You really think you can get it in three weeks?" Calum looks over laughing. I kinda feel bad now. Trying to take what isn't mine. So I just stay quiet...

"Wait guy!" Michael shouts. "Luke are you catching feelings?"

"No"

"No backing out, I need the money" Ashton laughs.

Lexi

For some dumb reason my parents felt the need to have a family meeting today. It's Saturday, let's not push it.

"Ok Lexi, come to the living room please" my dad yells.

"Coming" I walk in and sit down across from my parents, "What do you guys want to talk about?"

"Well honey, your mom and I have come to an agreement, we are getting a divorce-" he starts.

"What?" I don't comprehend what they just told me.

"We have decided we aren't the best for each other anymore and-"

"The fūck? You guys are fine stop talking shít" I get up starting to walk out.

"Get back in here young lady" I continue up the stairs. "If you take one more step your grounded" I walk back down to the living room.

"Are you guys joking?" I start realizing what changes are about to happen.

"No, we just don't love each other like we used to" my mom says.

"Its just not working out anymore, we are sorry sweet heart" my dad says.

"So your just going to give up? On us, this family, your marriage? Just because you decided today out of all days to stop loving each other" I storm out the house in leggings and a muscle T. I run down the street bare foot entering the forest.

I can't believe this. What happened? Are my parents really getting a divorce? Is this what my life will be like? I'm going to be the girl with a messed up family. Where will I live? I so confused, I can't even think.

I keep running seeping into the patching trees. I'm finally out of breath and sit down by a tree. I uncontrollably breathe in and out so fast. I cry until I can't breathe anymore. I faint falling into the soil underneath me.

----------------------------------------------

SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER!
IM WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT NOW!

FAV/COMMENT

-A