Five

Lexi

"Would you like a tour?" Luke say pointing to the house.

"I would love one"I look down with my blue eyes.

He shows me the whole house except one room. The one with with the door with tons of band stickers on it. I'm guessing that's his.

"Ok this is the last room of the house" he opens the door.

I walk in and see a wall full of posters. I see three electric guitars, two acoustic and a microphone. His bed is king size and he has a bathroom attacked to his room. He has a walk in closet and even a mini balcony. Luke is so fūking rich that I hate him for it. I walk deeper into his room. On his desk next to his couch their is a group picture of all his friends. God they are so cute. I turn around to see Luke leaning against the wall. He has a smirk on his face and he look like a masterpiece. Why isn't he on a poster?

"This is amazing" I step towards him.

"So are you" he says laughing into a bear hug. He picks me up and spins me. Why does he have to act so cute? Luke finally put my down and I chuckle a little.

"What's so funny" he lifts up my chin.

"It's just that was kinda cheesy, but cute" I add.

"Trust me princess I'm not cute" he says pushing me against the wall.

"Prove it"

He presses himself against me and slowly trails kisses down my neck. I give out a mini groan. I can't help myself.

"We better go before the guys start wondering things" he pulls back and walks out the room. What just happened? All I know it that I want more.

"What took you guys so long?" Ashton whines.

"Ya you left me with them" Calum says pointing to Ashton and Michael.

"We're not that bad" Michael looks over with a sad puppy face.

"Make your self at home Lex" Luke smiles.

Luke

"Ashton come help me get snacks" Luke heads to the kitchen.

"Uh I just got comfortable" ashton whines but gets up anyways. He enters the kitchen and we grab Cheetos and popcorn.

"Hey I want to change our little deal" I whisper.

"Their is no getting out unless you want to pay me" he says laughing.

Great. Now I just look like an idiot. I need a plan to help this situation.
"No I actually think I can do it in a month" I say cocky, but inside I know I just made it worse.

"Fine I'll give you $600 if can do it in a month"

"Deal"

"Deal"

----------------------------------------------

CRAZY RIGHT! COMMENT SOME TIPS FOR ME!

-A