Three

Lexi

Things between Tyler and I are more tense after that party. He's mad I didn't stand up for him, but honestly it should be me who's mad. He punched the guy I was with because of jealousy. Tyler is the one sleeping around. I have one guy paying attention to me and I'm the fūcking devil. Are you kidding me? It's his fault we aren't together anyways. If he didn't try pressuring me into sex then I would've been with him. So I decided we should just be friends. That was good until this year for him at least.

Tyler is coming to pick me up for school in a minute. I decided to wear shorts and a salmon color flowy top. I throw my converse on when I here him honk his horn. I run out knowing we're going to be late.

"My bruise is still here" he says with a sad puppy face pointing to his chest.

"Wouldn't have been a problem if it weren't for your stupidity"

"Can't you just kiss it better?" he says smirking. I smack his chest where Luke pushed him and smile sarcastically.

"All better" I say.

"Ouch"

We walk to the different buildings to go to class. Thankfully I don't have home room with Tyler. I run around the corner to see Michael and Ashton. They are lighting cigs and notice me.

"Hey there" Ashton smiles.

"Um hi, you're the guys from the party right?" I say awkwardly walking towards them.

"Yes indeed" Michael hands a cig to me and I take it.

I didn't expect to smoke this early in the morning, but why not? As Ashton lights it for me Luke and Calum walk around the corner.

"Look who's here" Calum smiles.

"Hey" I blow out some smoke.

Luke comes around to me and hugs me from behind. He smells a mix of nicotine and his cologne. It's delicious.

Luke

She seems tense, maybe I can help.
I kiss her cheek causing her to smile instantly. She let out a small giggle as I kiss her other cheek. Thankfully the boys weren't paying attention to us because they are still mad that they didn't get to go to McDonald's this morning.

Then the late bell rang.

Lexi

Luke's so sweet my god. How can he make me feel like this? Like my heart just fell to my āss.

Then the late bell the rang.

"You better head to class because your late darling" Luke whispers and let's go of me.

"Uh ok umm I'll see you later right?" I ask. God why am I so awkward?

"Yes you can come over to mine, all the boys are coming too" He say with smile creeping on his face. "Ill give you a ride, meet me here after school"

"Ok sounds good" I turn around as I walk away and see him biting his lip watching me.

----------------------------------------------

Are you guys liking it? If you have any questions just comment.
Also if I have a spelling error just leave it alone. I hate it when people start correcting my stuff.

-A