Seventeen

Luke

I wake up tangled with Lexi. I grab my phone from my side counter.

Text to Ashton:
I took her virginity

Text to Luke:
Proof?

I lean over taking a picture of her sleeping in my bed. I feel like a complete ass. Which I am.

I press send when her eyes flutter open and she groans.

"Hey are you ok?" I ask moving her hair from her face.

"Just sore" she laughs.

"I'll get you some pills" I kiss her leaving the room.

Lexi

I didn't know the after part of sex would hurt so much. I roll over seeing Luke's phone light up with a text from Ashton.

From Ashton:

I'll bring you $500 on Monday. I can't believe you won! One month is all it took! Respect to you man;)

I read this text then looked at the rest of the conversation.

No words can describe the way I feel. Tears come streaming down my face as Luke walks in.

"Two Advil and one tall glass of water-" he stops.

I put on my clothes and grab my bag. I shove the phone in Luke hand.

"You got a text from Ashton" his face falls as I run down the steps.

"Lex please" his voice croaks running down the stairs grabbing my arm.

"I-I thought you loved me" I cry.

"I do, I love you so much" he try's to wipe my tears.

"No, you can't use that word. You know why? Because love doesn't exist. You used me just for some stupid bet with Ashton. You know what? You won! Nice job, I hope the $500 was worth it" I uncontrollably cry running out the house.

"Dammit" I hear come form his house followed by a loud bang.

I run to my room closing the door. All I can do is weep. I'm at the point where i can't even breathe. I get up heading to the shower. I sit in the tub as the boiling water splashes on my face.

And that's where is hits.

Am I gonna let one stupid boy ruin me? This is the worst thing that has happened to me. What I need right now is to take my mind off things. I need to change. I will make sure this never happens to me again.

----------------------------------------------

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY! CRAZY SHÍT WENT DOWN THOU!

-A