Chapter 13.

3 Days later.

I opened my eyes and literally everything looked different. I sat up in the bed and looked around. Something must have happened, because the entrance of the tent was blocked. I slowly stood up and moved out of the bed. I noticed I was wearing one of Peter's jogging pants, that he never wears anyway, and a sweater.

I walked to the entrance. Peter's wardrobe lay in front of the entrance. One of the doors was open and the wardrobe was completely empty. I climbed over the wardrobe and left the tent.

Felix sat with his back against a tree and he was tossing a dagger. All the other boys were jumping and dancing around the campfire, except Peter everyone was there.

Suddenly I noticed him sitting at the side of the camp on a log, with his back towards everyone. I slowly walked towards him and sat down next to him.

"Peter?" He turned his head towards me. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him. The fear that I had for him when I first saw him came back. "Uhm", I said trying to find words to explain that I woke up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him to the centre of the camp. "Look who woke up boys", he said throwing me on the ground. Tears came down my cheeks. Why did he do this? Was he seriously going to kill me in the end? The boys all stopped doing what they were doing and turned to us.

"What did I do wrong?", I asked softly rubbing my eyes. He pulled me back on my feet and lay his hand on my cheek. "I'm just...", he said and shook his head. I grabbed the hand he was holding on my cheek. "You know I will always forgive you right?" He nodded slowly and kissed me. "I just wished I didn't had to knock you out." I giggled. "Got that stubbornness from my mom." He smiled and kissed me again.

We sat at on the log at the side of the camp, watching the boys made dinner. I woke up at sunset, so it would be dark soon. "Airy", Peter said. I looked at him and grabbed his hand. "I want you to sleep somewhere else tonight", he said softly. "Why?" "I don't want to hurt you."

I looked confused at him. "What?" "Airy, since you've been sleeping for three days I have a lot of problems", he whispered to make sure no one else would hear it.

"Like what?" "Nightmares, headaches, emotion switches and I'm losing my self-control pretty quick." "Didn't you always had those things except the nightmares and headaches?" He rolled his eyes and started squeezing my hand.

"I don't want you to sleep at my tent tonight." I nodded slowly, but sadly. I loved to be close to him, but he did it for me and I didn't want to make him angry again.

"Where do I sleep tonight?" He grabbed my hand and led me to a small tent next to Felix's tent and next to Devin's tent. It was smaller than all the other tents. Peter let me go first and I entered. The inside looked way better than the outside. There were flowers everywhere. There was a wooden bed surrounded by flowers in all different colours. "It's beautiful", I whispered. "I'm glad you like it." He softly kissed my neck. His hands were resting on my hips as he softly moved his mouth to my lips and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

"Pan?" He pulled back letting out a sigh. "I believe it's hard to be a leader", I giggled. Peter had a grin on his face. "You'll be my queen don't worry. Now try to get some sleep. You're probably not tired at all, but just give it a try okay?" "Because I love you so much", I answered giving him a quick kiss before he left me alone in my new tent. "Ow and Airy", he said while he looked through the gap of the tent door. "Don't worry about your safety. I enchanted the tent." I smiled. "Pan!" It was now I heard that it was an unfamiliar voice to me. Probably one of the Lost Boys that I still hadn't met.

I walked around my tent and looked around a bit. There was a cabinet with three drawers. I slowly pulled one open to see a few fleece blankets. Peter clearly didn't want me to get cold. I pulled a green one out and lay it over my bed.