Chapter 6.

After a day Peter felt better and more relaxed after his rest. We sat around the campfire looking at the boys who were dancing around it. Peter, Felix and I sat there looking at them. Felix and I became pretty good friends. I didn't know why, but it seemed our personality just matched or something. I did notice that Peter was pretty jealous when I was around Felix, but I didn't mind. At least I knew he cared if he did that, because that was something I figured out. He did care about me, maybe it wasn't a lot but he did care and I did too. For the first time after Nyx and maybe Elvin I did care about someone. "They look really happy", I said softly. Peter wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "Are you not then?" "I've been happier", I said letting it out as a sigh. Peter did let go of me again and started playing his pipe.

After he finished his song someone was clapping. "Amazing." Peter stood up and pulled me behind him. A man in black clothes and a shining silver hook stood in front of us. "Hook", Peter said pulling out his dagger. "Looks like you found yourself a girl", Hook said grinning. "We're not together", I said from behind his back, just to make sure he would understand. He rolled his eyes and pulled out his sword. On that moment the camp got surrounded by pirates. "Felix, make sure she doesn't get hurt", Peter whispered. Felix nodded slowly. "You want me to beat you again?", Peter asked playful. "Not this time", Hook said and he attacked. Everyone started fighting on that moment and I had nothing to defend myself with, till Felix passed me a dagger. Peter was fighting Hook and the Lost Boys were defending me. It was so sweet, because I was literally surrounded by them. "If you would just give up the girl then we can end this fight", I heard Hook say. "Never", Peter answered blocking Hook's sword. "Why not Pan? Do you care for her?" Behind Peter came another pirate. A fat guy with a red thing on his head. He lifted his sword. I pushed away the boys who were blocking my way. "No!", I yelled and jumped on Peter. We rolled over the ground. I ended up on top of him with a heavy pain on the side of my belly. "What are you doing?", he asked pissed. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Making it up to you", I said softly. "Airy?", he asked confused. He softly pushed me of him and lifted me of the ground. "Watch it", I said weakly.

Suddenly we were standing in a grass field. "Where are we?", I asked. "Somewhere safe." He sat down with me on his lap in the middle of the field. "Please tell me you were wearing a blue dress with red dots before you jumped on me." I giggled what made the pain worse. "I could have, if you would have brought me my backpack." "I'm sorry I forgot", he said laying me down. He waved his hand over my wound. "Feeling better?" I nodded slowly and sat back up. "It still stings." "That should be gone in a day. Let's go back. I'll drop you in the tent." "Make sure to watch your back for me", I said smiling. "I will." We sat on the bed in his tent. He softly kissed my forehead and walked outside again. I lay down on the bed. Maybe I didn't even want to know what was happening there, but I've always been curious so I stood up again and looked through a gap in the tent. Peter was a really good fighter. He could easily win it against Hook and it didn't took long for he slapped Hook against the tree and he called back his pirates. As soon as they were all gone he walked towards the tent and I sat down on the bed pretending I was a really nice and sweet girl. "I know you were watching", he said when he entered, like he was reading my mind. "I'm sorry", I mumbled. He walked towards me, pushed me down on the bed and sat on top of me. "You've got to be punished for your foolishness." "Punished?", I asked confused. "Don't worry. I'm pretty sure you'll like it." "My parents said almost exactly the same when they took my wings away", I said. "But I'm pretty sure about this." He softly moved his face closer to mine and kissed me on my lips. He never did that before, but maybe the fact that I'd got hurt woke him up out of his perfect dream. He softly pulled back and it felt like hours that we kissed, but it were only a few seconds. "How about that?" "I have to admit I did like that punishment", I giggled. "Now you should take some rest and tomorrow when your wound is fully healed I'm going to practice you how to use a dagger properly." I smiled and kissed him on his cheek. "You were right. I need you", I whispered. He smiled and let himself fall down next to me on the bed. "You're a beautiful girl, Airy. I need you too." I lay my head down next to his and turned my forehead so it touched his cheek. "I have something planned for tonight", he whispered. "Have you?" A grin appeared on his face. "I'm sure you'll like it." "Good you're so sure about it, mister Peter."

After that we had just talked a bit and Peter finally got me my backpack. I didn't know if he bumped into Tink or not, but I was sure I didn't want to break his heart. I would have never expected him to be such a sweet boy inside. I changed into another short blue dress, but this one was with a lot of flowers. Peter told me that we had to leave before the sun set. I had to wait in the tent for him to come and get me and that was what I was doing now. He could come back every moment. "Miss Airy", Peter said entering the tent. I jumped of the bed and walked towards him. "Are you ready?" "I think I am", I answered smiling. "Let's go then", he said grabbing my hand. We walked hand in hand through the woods. After a few minutes of walking we arrived at a huge tree. It was an old tree for sure. He walked towards it pulling me behind him. When we stood next to the tree he grabbed both my hands and turned to me. "Sweet Airy. I know I'm not the kindest guy or nicest, or good or you know. But I care about you a lot and I didn't thought I was able to love, but I think I found someone I truly do love." He hesitated a seconds and looked me straight into the eyes. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?", he asked. I smiled slowly. "Of course I want to." He softly kissed me on my lips and slipped his tongue in my mouth. After a few seconds he broke the kiss. "We should go back. This is a beautiful but dangerous place." I nodded and in the blink of an eye we stood back in his tent. "What was that place?", I asked. "My thinking tree. I used to go there when I wanted to be alone, but since Hook found out it's really dangerous to go there." "Why did you want to ask me there?" "Because that place means a lot to me, just like you do", he answered hugging me. I hugged him back and yawned. "Tired?" I nodded. He carried me those two steps to the bed and lay me down. "I need to change", I mumbled. He waved his hand over my clothes. "No you don't." I was wearing a short sleeping dress now. He changed his clothes too, crawled next to me and pulled the blankets over us. "My little Lost Fairy", he whispered. I giggled and turned to him. "I'm not a fairy." "To me you'll always be my Lost Fairy", he mumbled and with those last words we both fell asleep in each other's arms.