Chapter 17.

"What did you want to show me? We're walking for hours now." "We're almost there and we're just walking a few minutes", he answered with a smirk on his face. I let out a sigh. "Stop complaining", he said rolling his eyes. I let out another sigh. Suddenly he lifted me and threw me over his shoulder. I let myself hang there, too exhausted to protest.

"My feet hurt", I mumbled. "That's why I am carrying you." "This isn't comfortable either." "Girl...", he mumbled and let me slide of his shoulder, so he could carry me in bridal-style. I giggled at his annoyed expression. "You're lucky that I love you."

After another few minutes he'd put me down. "We're here", he said. I nodded and we entered a huge field, full of flowers. "I didn't even know that this was on the island", I said looking around at all the different kinds of flowers. "Follow", Peter said and he walked to the other side of the field. I did as he said and at the other side he picked something up.

He turned to me with a grin on his face and slowly put a flower through a wisp of my hair. "It's a snowdrop. It'll protect you from any kind of magic." He grabbed my chin and kissed me softly on my lips. Suddenly the sound of an air horn flew through the air. Peter pulled back immediately. "We need to get back to the camp."

He teleported us back and Felix came immediately towards us. "Hook is going to attack." Peter pulled me in his arms. "I know. It will be his last time." Peter waved his hand over me. "Iron chest plate, so they can't pierce your heart." I nodded.

"Boys!", Peter yelled. All the boys came to the centre of the camp. "Hook is going to attack us, but this time we will not show mercy. Kill what you can kill and take what you can take. It will be the last time he has attacked us!" All the boys gathered their weapons and armour and prepared themselves for the battle.

"Peter", I said softly. He turned to me. "What's wrong?" "You know, something could go wrong and if that happens, then I want you to know that I love you and you made me happy." "I love you too, but I'll make sure nothing will happen to you", he said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

It didn't took long or the boys were all lined up. "Is everyone ready?!" All the boys nodded. "Felix, if I'm in a difficult position, than you have to make sure that Airy is alright." Felix nodded. "Let's go to the beach. If we can get them there we have a head start, so hold your bows ready", Peter commanded.

We were walking through the woods. I was walking next to Peter holding his hand. "You got your wings, you know", Peter whispered. "Ow yea, I keep forgetting. Got used to living without them", I answered and spread my wings. "Be careful that they don't cut them off." I nodded.

"Hide behind the bushes", Peter said. The boys all searched for a place. "Airy, find a tree from where you can shoot." I nodded and flew up searching a tree. I sat down on a branch on a perfect tree with vision over Hook's ship and the beach.

Peter held two fingers in the air. I made a fireball in my hand. He let one finger down. I aimed on the ship. Peter let his hand down and the arrows and my fireball flew through the air. The boys hit three pirates and I lighted the sails of the ship. Peter looked up at me. I lifted my shoulders as apology for my bad aim.

Peter held two fingers in the air again, but this time he did it quicker. The boys hit one other pirate and I hit their gunpowder what blew up their ship. Peter looked up at me again. "That was all planned, right?", he yelled up. "Of course!" He rolled his eyes. "Attack!", Peter yelled. The boys jumped up and ran towards the burning ship.

It was almost a fair battle now. The Pirates had two man more, what changed quick to two man less than us. Peter and Felix followed the rest of the boys. They were all fighting on the beach, because Hook's ship slowly burned down.

Hook himself was looking for Peter on the beach. "Pan!", he yelled. "Me!", Peter yelled playful back at him. I landed down next to Devin. He tossed me a dagger and I took his back. Every time there came a pirate I tossed me and Devin around, because I couldn't get it over my heart to kill someone.

The battle kept going and Hook wasn't able to beat Peter. Felix had already killed Smee. I ran up to Felix. "I expected it to be much... Harder", Felix said looking at the boys who were all just standing there. "They're all dead", Hunter said lifting his shoulders. "Pan can you hurry?", Felix yelled.

Peter kicked Hook on the ground. "What, everyone dead already?", he asked. "W-what?", Hook asked confused. Peter held his dagger in front of Hook's throat. "Looks like it ends here." "M-my crew", Hook said. He looked around at us and at his ship. "M-my ship." "Sorry, I don't aim that good", I said lifting my shoulders.

"It's over Hook", Peter said. "Over?" "I promised to deliver your head to the King and Queen of the fairies." Hook let out a sarcastic laugh. "Funny?", Peter said pushing his dagger deeper in his throat. Hook threw sand in Peter's face. Hook kicked Peter of him and jumped up.

Felix pulled his sword out again. Hook turned around and cut Felix's hand. Felix let out of reflexes his sword fall. I wanted to attack, but Hook threw me over his shoulder and started running. "Let me go!", I yelled. I held my burning hand on his back. "Stop it, girl. Or you'll never see Pan back." I pulled my hand back in and let him carry me away.

I saw that the boys wanted to shoot, but Peter stopped them. He was probably scared that they would hit me instead of Hook.

"So where are you taking me?", I asked. "Maybe Pan had a deal, but I have one too." Suddenly my eye fell on my bracelet. It was glowing blue. It probably tried to say that I was in danger.

After a few minutes Hook dropped me. "You're going to walk the rest of the way and if you don't..." I nodded and followed him. "Peter told me you killed his sister", I said. "Yeas I did." "Why?" Hook stopped walking and looked at me. "He killed my true love." "So you're going to kill me too?", I asked. "No, I'll leave that to a friend of you'll", he said and entered a familiar cave.

"Hello, Airy." My eyes grew. "Tink", I said. "Yes, it's me", she said and walked out of the shadows. "So how's your plan working out?" "Uhm." "Yes, for the first time Hook was right." "You're a monster just like Pan. You're a beautiful couple and soon both dead", she laughed. "Dead?", I asked softly. "Yes, but go back to the camp now. Nothing is as good as seeing true love die." I shook my head out of confusion. "He's dying and if you'll try to heal him you'll die instead. We'll give you the choice to decide who will live, but Pan will die of sadness or we will come to kill you anyway. We will win this time", Tink said.

I turned around, spread my wings and flew directly back to the camp. I landed in a completely empty camp. "Peter!!", I yelled. Felix came out of the tent. "Something is wrong." I looked at him. Fear rushed through my body. Tink was smarter than Hook was and that was going to cost me another love in my life.

Hey everyone,
We're getting close to the end of the story. So be prepared!