Chapter 4

"Timmy, you know I didn't mean it," Damian says walking into Tim's room.

"You know I try to be cool, you know I want to have a realationship like Dick and Barbra. What you said was uncalled for," Tim says wiping tears off his red blushed cheeks.

"You are cool Timmy. Remember when Jason got into a fight with me? You were the one that broke the fight up and brought us together," Damian actually said something nice. What next? Taylor Swift actually keeps a boyfriend for more than three days? Timmy sniffles.

"Yeah." Barbra and Dick were standing in the door way with there mouths open as wide as Penguin's pants. Barbra takes her phone out.

"I love blackmail," she says sighing and looking at Dick. Damian looks back.

"How long were you there?"

"Long enough to see you turn into Mr. Softy," she says holding her phone up. Damain tries to run and take the phone from her but Dick blocks him.

"Do you really want to get ANOTHER black eye?" Dick asks tauntingly. Damian looks at Barbra as she punched her palm. His eyes widen in fear and backs away. Barbra smirks and she and Dick leave.

"Thanks Demon Spawn," Timmy says.

"No problem Butt Head," Daiman says in reply. Both walk out into the hallway to see Jason kissing Blair. Timmy takes out his phone hesitantly.

"Blackmail," he says. Damian looks at him.

"I taught you well," Damian says.