Day 1

"Hey Dick! Which tree should we get?"

"I don't know Tim! Babs usually picks out the tree."

"Where is Barbara anyways?"

"TIMBER!!"

A massive tree falls down next to the boys. Barbara struts over to the top of the tree with an axe in hand.

"Let's get her home boys." Barbara starts dragging the tree whilst whistling jingle bells.

"Holy schnitzel! That's a huge tree!" Jason walks over to Dick and Tim with a cup of hot chocolate. "How does she have the strength to pull that all the way to the Batmobile?"

"She's Barbara," Bruce says as he walks over with Damian, "she does a pre-Christmas work out to build up all the strength and to also burn calories from Thanksgiving."

"Father! I want to go back to the manor! My feet hurt and this sweater is itchy," Damian whines.

"I think I found who stole Christmas." Dick smirks as Damian fumes at his holiday burn. "I'm going to help Babs strap the tree to the car." Dick walks off.

"Don't scratch my car," Bruce says as Dick walks out of the tree lot.

"Father!"

Jason, now getting annoyed by Damian says, "Ok Scrooge, I'll take you to the car. Tim, your coming too."

"Why do I have to go?"

"Just go Tim, I have to pay for the tree."

Tim huffs and the three walk off to the Batmobile.

Time Jump by Bruce in Superman pjs•

"A little more to the left."

"Barbara if I move it more to the left I'm going to fall."

"Stop being a wuss and just put the star on the tree."

Dick moves it to the left.

"No...move it a tad to the right."

Dick looks back at Barbara, "How 'bout you do it yourself."

"I can't, I'm not tall enough. Now can you please just listen."

"This is stupid."

"If you listen to me, maybe someone will meet you under the mistletoe." Barbara flutters her eyes.

Dick, not even thinking twice, puts the star up in a perfect spot. He climbs down the ladder and stands infront of Barbara.

"Now, about that kiss," he says.

"I said under the mistletoe and," she looks around, "there is no mistletoe in sight." She walks off to the kitchen.

"Where am I going to get mistletoe?" Then, the light bulb dinged.

Time jump by Dick sitting on Santa's lap•

"Oooh Barbara!" Dick calls Barbra from the living room area.

"What Dick?" She walks out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Ahem!"

Barbara looks up at the ceiling. "Dick that's a leaf taped to the ceiling."

Dick shyly looks down at his feet.

Barbara leans over and kisses him on the cheek. "Merry Christmas Dick Grayson."

Q: Do you prefer real trees or fake trees?