Day 7

Barbara plugs in her ear bud into her phone. She turns on some of her favorite Christmas songs.

She sighs as she lays down on one of the relciners as she eats Jason's secret stash of candy.

Dick comes running in the living room. "Barbara! Why are sitting on your butt?!"

"Because I can't sit on my head?"

"No I mean why are you sitting down and..." he looks at the candy. "And you're eating candy?!"

"Shut up you cotton headed ninny muggins!"

Dick goes quiet. "I'm sorry Barbara but that kind of language can not be tolerated here."

"You should hear me every other month."

"Barbara I want you to help me do something that my life my depend on."

"What?"

Dick sighs, "Jason, Damian, Tim, and I are in the middle of a war!"

"You mean a snowball fight?"

"No Babs." He grabs her shoulders and looks at her dead in the eyes. "It's a war!"

"Why do you need me? The teams already are even."

"Bruce is playing."

"Why didn't you say so!" She grabs her jacket. "I want to show him whose boss."

*Outside in the snow*
Three forts where built for three teams of two.

Barbara raises her hands in excitement. "I call dibs being with Bruce!"

"What happens to showing whose boss?" Dick asks.

"I know and last time I checked, he's the boss."

The game whet on for 3 hours straight, with Alfred as the referee. Jason and Tim ended up winning. Damian got disqualified for throwing ice chunks at Tim's head whilst saying "YOLO!" He's a perfect angel isn't he?