Chapter 10

I'm sorry for not updating but I might have a little writers block. We all get it at times.

"Breakfast!" Alfred yells to wake the batfamily up. Nobody comes down. Bruce, casually reading the paper with his cup of coffee in his hand, tries to get them down...by yelling.

"Donuts!!" You can hear each of their feet trample the ground. All of them were running down to the kitchen where the box of the bakery's finest doughnuts.

"We heard donuts!" Tim says with excitement.

"Where are the donuts?!" Jason yells.

"Jason doesn't want the donuts, he wants the donut girl," Dick says with a smirk. Then, Jason tackles him and pins him to the ground.

"Boys...," Barabra looks down at the two wrestling. "Can I have the chocolate glazed?"

"What's up losers?" Natty walks in the door. Everybody freezes. Bruce looks up in shock.

"How did you get past my extreme security system?"

"I picked the lock on the door," she says as if it's bluntly obvious. "Ooh, donuts!" She grabs a donut and stands next to Barbra.

"Wow," Dick says as he, and everyone else looks in shock. Natty looks at them as her face is stuffed with donut.

"What? You've never seen a girl eat a donut before?" Natty goes back to eating her donut. Everybody shakes their heads then go back to their morning routines.

"Damian! I bet you can't fit a whole donut in your mouth!" Tim says.

"That is a bet you shall lose!"

"As much as I would love to see that, I have to go to the gym," Barabra says as she gets her gym bag.

"Can I come?" Natty asks swallowing her donut.

"Sure." Barbra grabs two water bottles and the girls head out.

"Yo! Wait for me!" Dick yells as he tries to catch up with Natty and Barbra. Jason looks down at his phone.

"Blair want to meet at the pizza place. Bye guys," Jason says as he puts on his sweatshirt.

"Just be home at a reasonable time!" Bruce yells as Jason walks out the door.

"Damian! That's the last donut," Tim says as he and Damain both go for the last chocolate donut.

"I know, that's why I'm going to eat it," Damian snaps back. The two start fight, like always. Alfred then snatches the donut LIKE A BOSS!

"You two boys can split the donut evenly," Alfred says cutting the donut in half with a knife. The boys grunt in disappointment. "Or I can just eat the donut." Alfred puts the donut toward his mouth making Damain and Tim yell at him to stop. Alfred smiles and puts the half down.

Question: Do you spell donut or doughnut?