Chapter 23

Warning: This chapter contains extreme cheesiness and cliché sitcom skits.

"Dick!" Barbara searches the rooms and halls of Wayne Manor. "Dick, where the heck are you?" She bumps into Tim. "Sorry Tim, have you seen Dick?"

"Nope! Sorry." He looks down at his phone. "Can you help me with something?"

"Sure! What's your problem?"

"I want to take Jessica to prom but I also like Jill!"

"Why would you want to take two girls to prom?"

"Jill is smart and sweet and Jessica is HOT!" Barbara rolls her eyes and continues searching.

"Wait," she stops herself. "CAKE!" And out of nowhere, Dick comes running down to Barbara.

"I heard someone say cake!" He looks at Barara and puts his hands on her shoulders. "WHERE IS THE CAKE, WOMAN?!" She laughs.

"There's no cake, I just needed you for a moment." Then she looks at what he's wearing. A curly black wig, a big dark coat and a scarf. Damian was sitting on the couch in a white sweater and a blond wig. "I can't believe you would do this to me!" She runs to her room. You see, Dick and Barbara were soppose to cosplay as Sherlock Holmes and John Watson together.

He bursts open her door. "I'm sorry Barbara, I really am!"

"Really?" Her face was tear stained. "Then why did you cosplay with another person!"

"It was only one time baby, it didn't mean anything!"

"Sure it didn't!" She puts her arms up as she gets more angry.

"I was thinking about you the whole time!" Dick tries to get close to her but she moves in anger.

"Yeah I bet you were!" She starts to calm down. "D-did you watch the marathon with him too?"

"Well...."

"Oh my God! Richard Grayson you filthy pig!" She starts shoving him out the door. "Goodbye forever Richard!" She shoves him out one last time and slams the door. She turns around and starts to cry.

~Later That Day~
She sits at the "bar" (aka the island in the kitchen), alone and heartbroken. "Anything I can do ya for?" Jason looks at Barbara as he dries a glass with a dish towel.

"Red please." He goes in the fridge and grabs a grape juice box and squeezes it into a wine glass.

"Thanks." She takes a sip and sighs.

"What's the matter? Tell me your worries."

"I found the love of my life cosplaying with another person! He isn't even a fan of Sherlock!" She takes another sip. The door opens. A soking wet Dick Grayson was at the door. Barbara stands up. "Dick?"

"Barbara!" Barbara runs into Dick's arms. They are now outside. She kisses him in the rain. "I never stopped loving you."

"I always loved you too Barbara." He kisses her again. "I'm sorry for what I did in the past."

"I forgive you." They kiss some more. I give you The Batbook Starring Ryan Gosling.

"What is wrong with kids these days?" Bruce questions himself as he walks away from an explosion without looking at it.