Chapter 5 1/2

"Dude what the heck!" Damian screamed at Dick.

"It's not my fault that your head is such a big target!" Dick "accidently" hit Damian in the head with his new bow staff. Damain charges at Dick like a bull but Dick dodges him. Damian runs straight into the wall. Thank God the walls were lined in mats!

"Come here ya idiot!" Damian screams as he's running around the gym chasing Dick. Eventually, he corners Dick. Damain takes the staff out of Dick's hands and throws of in the ground.

"Hey! That was a gift!" Dick screams. Dick could feel Damian's breath as he held him against the wall. Dick coughs, "When was the last time you brushed your teeth?"

"Any last words before I smash you into bits?" Dick looks at him and smirks.

"Yeah...actually I do!" Dick throws his knee up and kicks Damian right in the...uhhhhh...battery compartment. Damian screams in pain.

~LANGUAGE! brought to you by Steve Rogers~ (Tell me if you understood that reference)

Barbra, just simply sipping her coffee,  walks in on Damain curled up on the ground cursing and Dick laughing and picking up his staff. "I'm not even going to ask," she says turning right around exiting the room. Jason and Tim come running in.

"We heard Damain's scream," Timmy said.

"Either that or Justin Bieber finally hit puberty," Jason says laughing.

"Dick...you will...regret that!"

"Awwww...are you going to have a heart to heart with me?" Dick said referring to when Damian apologized to Tim.

"Why I oughta-" Damian says getting up to attack Dick again but gets held back by Jason and Timmy. Dick hits the retract button on the staff when Tim and Jason have a secure grip on him.

"Boop!" Dick says as he boops Damain's noes and leaves.

"Hey circus boy, what did you do?" Barbra asks sitting on the couch watching Ellen.

"I got in a fight with Damain and won!" Dick brags.

"What did you do? Damain's been going to the gym five days a week for the past four months, he never skips leg day!"

Dick smirks, "I kicked him and he went down like the Titanic." Dick takes a seat on the couch next to Barbra.

"Where the sun don't shine?"

"Yep!"

"Of course," she says taking a sip of her coffee.

Hello! I'm going to make this short, don't worry. I just wanted to say thank you for reading this! Just so you all know, you are all my friends! So that's all! Later gators!
Natty_d