Valentine's Day Special

This isn't long because I'm kinda stuck on ideas but I had to have a Valentine's Day chapter! Enjoy!

Barbra hoped Dick liked the Valentine's gift she got him. She got him a blue and black bow staff. It was sterling silver and it was even retractable so it could fit in his pocket. She put a red bow on it and kept it in her pocket. She goes to the living room where Dick and Jason were watching TV. "I got something for you," she says

"Really? I'm shocked what is it?" Jason says. Barbra squints at him. "I now realize that you were talking to Dick," he says turning around back to watching TV.

"Thanks Babs," Dick says getting up and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I got you something too," he says handing her a small box. Barbra opens the box to see a ring. Not just any ring, the ring had a black diamond bat symbol on it, as well as smaller diamonds along the silver band.

"Dick, I-I'm speechless," she says putting the ring on. "How did you afford to get this?"

"Bruce lent me money as long as I cleaned his baterangs for three weeks," he says. "What did you get me?"

Barbra snaps out of her daze looking at her ring. "Here," she says handing him the bow staff. The bow staff looked like loliepop stick before you hit the button to retract it.

"Thanks you got me a stick."

"Hit the button."

Dick hit the button and retracted the staff. "Woah, this is awesome!" He moves the stick around.

"I found it in Bruce's basement and I had Alfred shine it up a bit."

"Well this is awesome!" Dick starts kissing Barbra.

"Can you guys get a room? I can't hear Mario Lopez over you guys eating each others fCes off," Jason says.

Dick wacks him in the head.

Happy Valentine's Day!