Day 3

Everyone was gathered in the living room in their pajamas. The holiday season is really the only time where the whole family doesn't want to rip each other's heads off.

Bruce sits down om the couch and holds the remote. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"I want to watch Elf," Jason says.

"Ugh! We watch that every Christmas! Can we watch something else for once?" Tim complains as he slumps in one of the recliners.

"Oh," Barbara sits up in excitement. "Can we watch the Nightmare Before Christmas?"

"I think we should watch Krampus," Dick suggests.

"Dick we all know that you say that EVERY YEAR because you want to cuddle with Barbara," Jason says.

"Yeah," Damian starts, "We made the mistake of agreeing and the both of you started making out in the middle of the movie."

Tim sits up. "I'm scarred for life!"

"Okay we are watching a Christmas Carol," Bruce interrupts.

"What?! That's not fair," Barbara says.

"Too bad, life isn't fair," Bruce says, getting up to make popcorn.

That all ate popcorn and watched the movie. Dick and Barbara were cuddling awkwardly, Jason was asleep with popcorn falling out his mouth, Damian had murder in his eyes and was quietly making a shank out of a candy cane, Time was texting, and Bruce was thinking about what he wanted to get everyone.

*A new staff for Dick
*A punching bag for Damian
*Snickers, Twix, Peanut Butter Cups, Nutella, Milky Ways, and pie for Jason
*Milk Bones for Ace
*A phone upgrade for Tim
*The Harry Potter books all signed by J.K Rowling for Barbara
*Yarn for Catwoman
*A raise for Clark
*A Christmas bonus for Alfred

Q: What was the worst/least favorite gift you have gotten?