Day 2

"Making Cookies" idea via PixieBootsLover
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When in [Wayne Manor] arose such a clatter, [the Batfamily] sprang from [their] bed[s] to see what was the matter.

"Fire!!" Bruce runs out of the kitchen with a flaming pan of cookies. "Alfred water!"

"What the heck happened?" Dick waves the smoke away from him.

Alfred pours a pitcher of water on the pan. "Looks like Mr. Wayne didn't hang the stockings with enough care."

"Cut out Alfred," Bruce says taking off his burnt oven mitts. "I just...over cooked them."

"Bruce," Barbara says, picking up a cookie, "your 'cookies' look like lumps of coal."

"They must be Damian's then," Jason says with a cackle.

"I'm not afraid to turn a cane into a shank Todd," Damian threatens.

"Well," Bruce scratches his head, "I'm not much of a cook and I wanted to you know...make something special for you guys."

Everyone's jaws dropped.

Dick finally says what everyone was thinking. "What kind of cookies are we making?"

Bruce smirks. "Gingerbread and chocolate chip."

All of them go into the kitchen.

"I'll get the flour!" Barbara reaches up on the shelf to get the giant bag of flour.

Tim reaches into the fridge. "How many eggs do we need Bruce?"

Bruce flips through the cookbook he got. "Three."

Time grabs three eggs but drops one. "Well we're going to use two now."

"Damian," Barbara says. "Can you get the butter and sugar."

"Fine." Damian grabs the butter from the fridge. He reaches to get the sugar but can't reach. A hand comes over and grasps the bag and takes it off the shelf.

"T'is the season," Jason says, handing Damian the sugar.

"Okay it says in the book to mix the wet ingredients then the dry ones...what does that mean."

Dick puts the butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla into one bowl. "It means that we add this bowl than the flour, salt, and sugar."

Barbara hands Bruce the dry ingredients. "When did you learn to bake Dick?"

"Picked it up."

"Now Bruce," Barbara hands him the hand mixer, "add the dry ingredients very slowly or else a bunch of flour will explode."

"Ok."

Time jump by Bruce getting flour everywhere•

"These cookies are actually good," Tim says as he and the others munch on cookies.

"Only one each, I don't need you kids jumping off the walls because Damian loaded these things with sugar."

"Okay, I think I'm going to bed," Barbara says. "Good night everyone!"

"I'll go too." Dick follows.

"Everyone else goes up too," Bruce says, pointing his finger.

Tim, Damian, and Jason all trudge up to their rooms.

When all thro' the house, not a creature was stirring not even a-

"Jason?" Bruce turns on the kitchen light to reveal Jason stuffing his face with cookies.

"No, I'm Santa."

"Go to bed Jason, I don't need another name on my naughty list."