Chapter 3

Tonight, Barbra was going to get her kiss. She walks into Dick's room to see him siting in his bed reading. "So will I get my kiss tonight?"

"Of course. Why would I say no?" She walks over and hops on his bed. She puts her cheek infront of him so he could kiss her goodnight. He puts two fingers on her chin and turns her head. Their eyes locked on each other.

"Dick, what are you-" Barbra gets cut of by Dick hitting her with a kiss. Damain was about to walk in but stops at the door frame to record this.

Damain laughs, "I love blackmail." Barbra and Dick FINALLY stop kissing and get embarrassed to see Damain.

"Damain?! H-how long have you been there?" Dick stutters.

"Uh, since you ate Barbra's face off," he says with a smirk.

"Wait...why is your phone out?" Barbra asks walking towards him.

"You better run," Dick says. Damain takes off down the hall with Barbra chasing him.

"I'm going to kill you!" She says running down the hall.

The next morning:
"Damain, what happened?" Bruce asks looking at his black eye and busted lip.

"Barbra," he responds while playing with his cereal. Bruce laughs a little, which is surprising because he's the Dark Knight. Alfred walks in.

"Seems like one of his blackmails backfired," Alfred says getting toast out of the toaster for Timmy.

"Serves him right, he is the spawn of the Devil," Timmy says taking a bite of toast.

"At least I don't have the same name as a bucked tooth Nickelodeon cartoon character."

"Well, you are the one who looks like him!"

"Butt face!"

"Beaver teeth!"

"Lonely lowlife that can't get a girl!" Damain screams as Timmy's eyes filled with tears. He quickly regrets saying that. Timmy puts his toast down and runs off.

"Look what you did, Dami! Ya made the kid cry!" Jason says grabbing a Pop Tart.

"I'll go help him," Barbra says getting out of her seat. And Alfred walks over to Damain to take his plate.

"And that is called Karma"