Chapter 7

"I'll have a coffee roll and an ice tea please." Barbra, Dick and the rest of the Batfamily are out for breakfast. Her orders are usually short and sweet.

"Coffee, please. Extra-extra cream, two packets of sugar and vanilla. And a fruit cup with four pieces of pineapple, 10 blueberries and five strawberries, no watermelon." Damian's unnecessarily long breakfast order ticked off the waitress.

"I'll have coffee. Dark...like the knight and this week's newspaper please." Bruce likes to sometimes see himself in the paper.

"Can I have a glazed doughnut. Oh! And some orange juice please." Tim, always simple yet he makes it adorable.

"Chocolate milk." Everybody stares at Dick. "What? Just because I'm the oldest doesn't mean I can't order off the kids menu!" They all go back to their menus and forget he said that.

"How are the omelettes here?" Jason, has to know everything about every dish. Even if he's not going to order it.

"Very good, I like the Western Omelette." The waitress starts taking everyone's menus.

"I'll have that then." He hands her a menu.

"Coming right up!" She walks away.

"Oooooo...Blair has some competition" Barbra says playing with the butter packets.

"Shut up!" Jason says as he gets nudged by Tim. Jason raises his fist.

"What's our rule?" Bruce asks stopping them. Everybody sighs.

"No fighting in public unless there are villains." They all say that simultaneously, like a bored classroom.

"Good." He gets handed his newspaper. "Thank you." He flips it open and looks through the pages.

"Bruce, can I have a black and yellow Swiss Army Knife?" Brabra's been eyeing this Swiss Army Knife in the Weapons Warehouse store.

"Sure, when Trump runs for president." Bruce flips a page in his newspaper and his eyes widen. "Oh my Commisioner." Bruce finally realized that he might have to run for president because there can only be one super rich powerful guy in this world. And his name is...JOHN CENA. Just kidding, his name is...BRUCE WAYNE. Nope, not as effective.

Their drinks and food finally arrive. But, it's the Batfamily, therefore something HAS to go wrong. And something did. Let's just say that Damian got fired up and now there's a pineapple wedged in Tim's ear.