Chapter 20

*In Wayne Manor*
"Hello Master Richard," Alfred greets as he pours Dick a cup of coffee.

"Hey, Alfred. Have you seen Jason?"

"Not recently, but I assume he's in his 'lair'."

"Thanks Alfred, you're awesome," Dick says leaving the kitchen with his coffee.

"I know." Alfred continues his business with a smile.

As Dick is walking down the hall he hears this music, full blast. I mean, someone found 100 speakers and cranked them all up to 11. Dick follows the sound to Jason's room and opens the door.

"Oh my God!" To Dick's horror, he opened the door to see Jason wearing a bleach blond wig in a single braid and an Elsa dress.

"I-I can explain." Dick starts laughing his head off.

Barbra comes running down the hall. "Dick, I heard you and I came as soon as-what is going on here?" She starts laughing.

"Could this get any worse?" Jason spoke too soon because his "partner" Damian fell out of his closest dressed as Anna. Dick and Barbra laugh and take pictures on their phones as the fuming Batboys look at each other in embarrassment.

"This is going ALL over the Internet," Barbra says.

"No! No no no no!" Jason tries to snatch the phone from Barbra, but she takes off down the hall.

As she runs, she starts singing, "LET IT GO!! LET IT GOOOOO!!! AND I'LL RISE AT THE BREAK OF DAAAWWNN!!! LET IT GO!! LET IT GOOO!! THAT PERFECT GIRL IS GOOOONNEE!!!"

That soon started The Prank War (coming soon *wink* *wink*)