-1- Real Aggression

" Nope you sleeping with me." I told ole girl. See I seen this girl sitting outside on the streets sleep with just jeans and a shirt. Normally I'd let a person be, but she was too damn fine. She was kicked out and she didn't have no where else to go. So me being kind cause of how my mom taught me. I just brought her here to my crib, by the way my name Adonis. I'm 25, I own a bike franchise and my friends are all dboys. I just got a bike career making me look like a Bikekingpin. I love getting my tip wet and anything for Stunt gang. Im ruthless. And don't give a fuck.

This girl Ion know her name, I should of asked. She came into my view all shy and shit in my.t shirt and boxers. She was short as hell like 5'3, Im 6'1 . "Yes?" "You sleeping in here with me, Ima have clothes for you by morning." I say rubbing my chin. She nodds looking away. She was cute, Nice ass body, pretty face,hair, don't know if it's weave or hers though. "Well let's get some rest." I say turning my lamp off. I seen her body movement move to the other side of the bed. We got in at the same time she turned her back to me. Before I pulled the cover up her tat caught my eye. I ran my hands on it making her tense up. "This shit fire." I said, "Thanks I did it." She said. "How?" "Well i had equipment and i can draw." She said. I pulled the covers up and slid up behind her. "That's sexy." I put my arms around her waist and pull her back against my chest. "Gimmie kiss." I tell her. "What no." She pulls away some. "Im not asking." I sternly say. She turns her head towards me and pecks my lips.

I frown. I grab her neck in choke form and turn her head back to me. "That's not a kiss sweet heart. " I say. I kiss her and she doesn't open up. I squeeze her throat making her open and kiss back. I know one thing. I got a fat tounge and she kept up. I pulled away sticking my tounge out and releasing her neck. "Goodnight."

Asia

I rubbed my throat. Feeling his hands going up my shirt made me scared and nervous. "I don't bite, If you listen." He kissed my cheek. My name is Asia, I got kicked out by my mother who left with a man and my little brother Adrian. Im only 19, I'll be 20 in a month and im still a virgin. I graduated highschool when i was 17. Started college but don't go now. I was going to become a soldier of the army. I don't have a job. I used to do tattoos until my mother sold my stuff and everything else I owned. The last thing I had was some clothes body stuff and a bed but she kicked me out with nothing because my room was empty when i found out.

I don't understand why though. I just hope one day someone can better his love instead of hating it and people who do love. I can tell he has Love in his life.