Chapter 5 - Charlotte

Start from the beginning

            “I am not, and I repeat not sleeping with Mr. Keiler. I just saw him this morning doing some pretty intense things.” That was slightly the truth.

            It was finally lunch time when our teacher blew his whistle. You can blow my whistle baby, whistle baby. I would blow Mr. Keilers whistle any day, scratch that, who am I kidding I would. He would just have to ask, and I would be willing to without a doubt.

            Lunch was fairly usual except for the short glances from Poppy. I knew she didn’t like not being informed of things, and kept secrets from but only if she knew half of the secrets I was keeping from her she wouldn’t be thinking me knowing Mr. Keiler’s first name is a big problem.

            The day could not have gone by any slower. I was extremely tired and exhausted from everything that had happened. It’s Monday for crying out loud, no one should be hit with things on Mondays. However, I’m always going to be hit with things no matter what day it is; that’s my life.

--------- -

            Thursday was already here with a blink of an eye. Poppy forgot about everything on Tuesday, I knew she would. As for Mr. Keiler, I always caught him staring at me but I was doing the same thing.

            Right now in English I kept glancing up from my essay - we were writing on something that I really didn’t know anything about - to look at Mr. Keiler scrunched over in his desk grading papers. It was extremely adorable how his face looked when he concentrated that I just couldn’t get enough of it.

            I took a glance at the clock to see it was almost 10 minutes till the bell rang. As I looked back down I noticed Mr. Keiler looking at me again. His full pink lips forming a small smile, how I would give anything to kiss those lips.

            “Charlotte, stay after class please. I need to talk to you about something.” My first thing I did was glance over to see a smirking Poppy who wrote something on a piece of paper then folded it and placed it onto my desk.

            I opened it slowly to end up blushing furiously for some reason, "As if you are not fu*cking him. He’s been giving you looks all hour and you have been doing the same. You are so crushing on him and I think he’s doing the same.”

            The bell finally rung and I was still trying to control the blush that wouldn’t go down. F*ck my life.

            “Why do you want to f*ck your life?” Oh shit, I said that out loud. Great Charlotte, just great.

            “It’s a saying Mr. Keiler. I would think you would know it since you aren’t much older than I am.” He smirked and motioned me to come over towards his desk.

            “Matter of fact, I do know that it’s a saying. I invented to saying ‘YOLO’ so I better know that ‘F*ck my life' is just a saying that is used when someone doesn’t want to be in the situation that they are in.” Gosh, cocky that boy is. Except he isn’t a boy, so change that to ‘man’. But anyways, he’s probably one of the cockiest guys I have ever met besides Poppy’s brother, but that’s another story.

            “Why did you want me here Mr. Keiler?” If I didn’t get out of here soon, I’m pretty sure I would end up losing all control of myself and running up and kissing him senseless. I didn’t notice that he stood up until he was inches away from me.

            “I just wanted to talk to you I guess. Truthfully, I like talking to you. You are cute and easy to talk to.” I lost all control at that point. I took a step forward, and placed my lips on his. People sure weren’t lying when they say you feel sparks when you kiss the one. He places a hand on the back of my head and the other on the back of my neck. My hands were entangled in that amazing hair of his. What shocked me the most is that he was kissing back. I thought for sure he would have pushed me away, and told someone and get me expelled, but wow was I happy he didn’t. This is the best kiss that I’ve ever experienced so far in my life. I haven’t kissed many boys but still.

            We both pulled back to get some air. He was in shock, and I was embarrassed so I ran. I ran until I got to PE.

            Tomorrow was probably going to be the worst day of my life, though I hoped it wasn’t going to be.