Chp 12: Star Gazing and Kisses

Justin drove us back to his house and invited me inside. It was 11:30pm and I had to be home in an hour. He gave me a full-on tour, showing me all his bedroom...his bedroom(:, his theatre, living room(s) and when we got outside to his backyard, it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. His backyard had a huge rectangular pool with fountains shooting out the top with a hottub conntected to the back. He had an outhouse with a wet bar. The view was spectacular. The pool overlooked the cyrstal clear blue Atlantic ocean. He led me past the pool to a very open spot with a built in ground-level trampoline. 

"I'll be right back..stay here." he told me. 

A few minutes passed before he I saw him coming back with a lot of blankets and pillows along with hot chocolate. "I figured we could star gaze together, since its such a pretty night." he said. "Sounds perfect." I replied. 

He put down the blankets and pillows, layed down and seductively patted beside him. I felt my cheeks get red. I came over and layed beside him, but not too close. I felt his hand slip under my side and he scooted me closer (a lot closer) to him. I felt myself blush at his slightest touch. It was hard to concentrate on the stars when I could feel his breath on my neck. I have to admit, it was so damn sexy. We watched the stars for a good 10 minutes before he broke the silence. "Ya know, I have never met anyone like you Madison. You are beautiful, carefree and you know exactly what you're doing. You're so confident in yourself and I admire that about you, I can't think of anything else I want to be doing right now than being here with you." Justin said.

I knew I didn't have to say anything, I knew I didn't have to reply, because at that moment I knew I had fallin for him. I had fall-in in love with Justin Bieber. I put my head on his chest, and closed my eyes. Just as I thought life couldn't get any better at the moment, he tilted my chin up towards him and kissed me softly. I kissed him back as I felt our tongues intertwine. He sure did know what he was doing. He rubbed the hair out of my face, and got on top of me. We continued to make-out for a good 5 minutes. He knew I didn't want to go any further. He layed back down beside me, and gently kissed up my neck, and face. He kissed me once more on the lips before laying my head back down on his chest. 

"I love you Justin." I said.

His eyes got wide and he just smiled.

He whispered back in my ear, "I love you more than you can imagine Madison." 

With that I layed my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.