Chp 9: The Phone Call

JUSTINS POV

The next few weeks just dragged on. I keep waiting for a text from Madison that I know might not ever come. I gave her my number, now its up to her if she wants to contact me. She is the first fan of mine that Ive met that isn't falling all over me. It another quality I admire about her. 

During rehearsals I have been a mess. I keep messing up the lyrics and dance moves. I keep thinking about Madison and how flawless and sweet she was. Her face just appears across my mind as i'm singing Die in Your Arms, or the chorus to Fall. I need her to call me, text me, something. I need to hear her voice again. 

MADISON'S POV

The concert sadly ended that night, and I went back to my regular life in Florida as usual. I haven't told my friends about him giving me his number. I just told them he wanted to have a nice conversation with me. I told them that I would never hear, see, or speak to him ever again. I haven't texted or called him because of the fear or rejection. Or the fear that he might want to be in a relationship. I just don't have time for a relationship right now. Especially with the biggest superstar in the world. So, back to my boring life as usual. 

*1 month later* MADISONS POV

I've been needing some extra money, I quit my last job though however because of the work hours. Too many for me too handle. I haven't been able to find a job yet, so I have put up some babysitting flyers around town. They have the typical picture of me, my birthday, and my good qualities. I pray someone actually responds to them, I need money. 

JUSTINS POV

I decided I need a vacation. Just for a little while, I need to stop thinking about Madison and I need to spend some quality time with my family. I haven't seen my younger brother and sister, Jazzy and Jaxon for a while, so invited them along with Jeremy and my mom to come too. I rented a house in Miami, Florida for 2 weeks, even though they are only staying for 1 (I figured I needed the extra time to myself) I cannot wait to relax some.

A few days have gone by and I still can't shake the feeling of Madison. I miss her, even though I barely know who she is. Around lunchtime on a Thursday I was driving around Miami when I saw a flyer. I see flyer's everywhere, but this one caught my attention. It was very colorful, as if the person really wanted other people to notice it. Also from my car, I saw a picture of a girl on it. The girl looked oddly familiar. I decided to stop the car and get out and take a look for myself. As I was approaching the flyer, I saw her. It was Madison. Madison Grey, the girl I met at the concert. "A babysitting flyer? I thought to myself, "what the heck?" "The concert she went to was in North Carolina, I have concerts in Florida why didn't she just go to one of those instead..." I wondered. 

I immediately dialed the number on the flyer. She answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" she said. I had to make my voice different so she wouldn't know who I was. 

"Hi, my name is Drew, and I saw your babysitting flyer, I was wondering if I could take you up on your offer?" "Of course!!!" she said back, "I just need to know when and where and i'll be there." she said.

"Um, how about tomorrow around 7pm. I have two siblings. One boy, one girl. Sound good?" I said. "That is perfect! Where do you live?" she asked. "136 Freestar road, in Miami of course." I replied. "Okay I will be there! Thank you so much!" she said.

I did it, I thought to myself. I will see Madison tomorrow night. I hope she doesn't mind going out to dinner instead of babysitting.