Chapter 18- Who said you cant have fun here and there

Song requested by IGotThatSonic

I'm now doing OC's make sure you put In Information.

Vector

Vector looked around looking for a certain someone. He messaged someone about 12mins ago about well you should know.

" HEY VECTOR OVER HERE " Vector looked up to see a lady rabbit waving at him some feet away from him. He smiled and walked over to her.

" Why hello there Vanilla " Vector said as he walked up to her. " I'm sorry it took awhile for me to get here " " It's fine Vanilla I'm just glad your here".

" Well Vanilla you know why you're here right" " of course I know and I'm happy to help you they took my daughter away so I'm taking them down to I might look sweet but don't let that trick you ".

" But first let's get something to eat I haven't eaten for awhile now " Vanilla said as she rubbed her stomach.

" Of course who said you can't have fun here and there ". Vector said as he walked away with vanilla starting up another conversation.

                  Team fighters

" How much longer till we get there " Lapuz said tiredly. " About 15 minutes I think " Espio said walking infront of everyone ".  " You said that 15 minutes ago " Sapphire said facepalming.

" You know what why don't we talk to someone we haven't done that in awhile " Tails said pushing buttons on his watch. Lapuz perked up and ran beside tails laying her hand on his shoulder. Earning a blush on Tails face,

" That's an amazing idea Tails let's call team hedgehog first ". Lapuz said.          " Sure why not ". Everyone got by tails so they can talk to.

The screen got bigger and a hologram appeared with a tiny phone and little dots by it saying they were calling someone .

Some minutes later they picked up with sonics face all in the screen scaring everyone. " ITS A MONSTER KILL IT KILL IT IT ATE THEM " Lapuz said pointing at the screen.

Tails face palmed and sighed " Sonic back away from the screen ". " Oops sorry bro " Sonic backed away from the screen and you can finally see his whole face.

" Is that better " Sonic said " Yeah A lot bet-" before Espio could finish a huge boom was heard and the watch fell and cracked.

" Tails Tails what's going on TAILS".

     Team Darkness and Team Might

In the carriage was an orange and brown baby with buck teeth and gray eyes short yellow hair with a yellow long shirt.  " * cough * I um like its um eeeyyyyssss " Nazo said scratching his head. " I'm scared to even say what I like ". Bear said

Sticks and Fiona got up and walked over. " Oh come on guys it can't be that- YIKES ". Fiona said as she looked in the carriage jumping back some inches.

" Yikes I'm scared to see what the parents look like now ". Sticks said as she raised up an eyebrow. " Oh well let's bring it with us " Bear said but as he was picking up the baby it bit his hand...hard.

" AH ***** GET THIS LITTLE BRAT OFF ME ***** IT HURTS IT ********** HURTS GET IT OFF " Bear yelled as he was running all around the place trying to get the baby off his hand.

" STAND STILL SO I CAN GET IT OFF YOU ". Nazo said trying to keep up with him. " BAD BABY BAD BAD BABY " Fiona said as she watched them.

" TUCK AND ROLL TUCK AND ROLL " Sticks said as she was trying to help.
" THATS NOT HELPING " Bear said.

5mins later

Bear was sitting by the tree getting his hand rapped up while he was mumbling words. " Who said you can't have fun here and there ". Fiona said earning a glare from Bear and a laugh from everyone else even the baby gave a little chuckle.